[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ProNoMag - lost and found ....

ProNoMag - lost and found ....

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

ProNoMag - lost and found ....

Postby pfuetze » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:36 pm

This Thread is about the parts that did not find their way into the packages back home, sadly.
What is still go here:
- driver figure with facial hair, looks like from a Cobra
- silver wing and yellow mirror, from the aerodynamic look from a prototype car
- a full functioning brass chassis, with strange coated tires, looks clean and fast
- much rubber dust around the track - was hard to pick up and spread evenly around the packaging material
- a blonde driver figure - she hid in the puddle dude garage building, along with 2 mechanics. As the lights were turned off - i don´t want to know if they discussed some secrets of speed or other things ...#
- a pair of silicone tires - this material should be used for casting molds and not for tires ;)
- another pair of tires, look prototypical but old, could be 917? seem to have flown away on the front straight. kids were already tying them to a branch of a tree to make a swing
- single crown gear, old artin if i have to guess
- guide, scx from the look, has been soldered, but jumped out on a straight. heavy design, maybe belongs to a truck.
- another pair of tires, super sticky, slightly smelling of garlic and snails ???
- a total original drop arm system, still vibrating, can´t seem to stop - must come from a car with untrued tires.

just kidding you, i packed up all the cars and they are already in the mail! around 2 weeks for oversea shipping (let´s say between 1 and 3 weeks) and they should arive all around the world! If anyone likes, i send the shipping numbers.

Thanks for entering and letting me drive your cars. It has been fun and educational again, i enjoyed it.
I really hope you enjoyed the race, too.

cheers,
puddle dude

p.s. and another great thanks goes to all who donated prizes! Ranch-Design, AmericanSlotCarWorld, SlotCarExpress, Immense Miniatures, Broman, Lloyd, Betz and Tsooko!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: ProNoMag - lost and found ....

Postby LloydL » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

And a big thank you to you and your team Peter. I appreciate how much time and effort yo put into running Pronomag and I, for one, cant wait until the next one.

I know that posting parcels from Austria is expensive so I would like you to let me know if the cost is more than I paid for my entries so that I can send the difference. After everything you have put into running this excellent event, I certainly would not want you to be out of pocket.

Thanks again, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tsooko » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Very funny Peter. :liar:
I'll second what Lloyd said. Excellent reporting and great race!!
Cheers Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 am

The last part of the race is nearly it´s finish!

The guys from Germany and Britain already got their cars back, also AUSTRALIA has their cars home, Canada, too, only France and the US are lacking speed :p :p :p
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 am

VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
Great race Peter!
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!