[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: what´s on your bench right now?

Postby LloydL » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:28 pm

LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:40 pm

I'll get photos later, but... go man, go! to both of you!

I like that '64 Falcon Ranchero in the background, munter!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:12 pm

How do those Black can motors perform Lloyd?. I got a lot of them coming in as they seemed different then what I had seen before.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:34 am

waaytoomuch into this, the Ranchero is just a diecast that is due to be altered into something else and then cast in resin.

Dan, I have only just got the black motors, so have not had time to try them yet. The specs look good, it will be interesting to see how they work!

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 pm

preparing the cars for the Kleskun Hills Proxy, so trying out some other things as well...

new wheels for the Elise project:

should fit the R5 good as well:

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I dug out an old brass chassis I built years ago and am making some changes to it for the 132 Showme proxy as well as prepping a 56 Chev.

Been painting some figures to use for the photo ops for the upcoming Kleskun Hills proxy.

Upcoming

I found a source for some 143 wire wheels, so as soon as they arrive I have a a Ferrari,Alfa,and a Jag to do up. I actually have about 10 sets of wheels coming, so this gives me lots of options for cars. I think the latest 917 might be the car for the NoMag event in February, but I may build another as well.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:09 am

Well its a big bench

Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby LloydL » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:06 am

Nice work Bob!

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:37 pm

The bench has a bit more today

Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:14 am

That is one heck of a "on the bench" project! WOW!
:D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 am

Bob

That is looking to be quite the track. Currently half my basement is filled with a model railroad. However I seldom run it anymore. My Wife and I are thinking of building a new Bungalow and if we do I would like to have a big slot bench like that.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:11 am

I will do a separate thread on the build as things progress . I am getting quite excited as the bench takes shape and the routed track is laid.
Longest length is 24 feet and widest at 11 feet. All work done outside lol.
The dust is unreal and of course mdf is very bad to breathe.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby pfuetze » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 am

ALWAYS use a vac-cleaner when routing MDF. Bad for breath, bad for result of routing.
tried it once without outside for a small piece, but it´s way better with the vac. easier to work, better to see, better to breath
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:06 am

Looks good taskak, let us know how it turns out
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing