[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ProNoMag 2012 - proxy race on a wood track ...

ProNoMag 2012 - proxy race on a wood track ...

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: ProNoMag 2012 - proxy race on a wood track ...

Postby Tsooko » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Peter told me it is $5.00 per car.

When I sent the ISP43 cars back to Peter from western Canada it took 12 days, I don't know what it would be from the states, probably about the same. The race is on the 26th so there is 17 days left. Europe would be a shorter time, I'm thinking. If there is a hold up it is customs not the postal service. Don't delay, you better get them sent!!! Mark the cars as gifts, value $20.00. and they should fly under the custom's radar.

We used the entry fees to ship the cars home after the racing but we charged a lot more per car for that one. There was not much money left ( a couple of dollars) after all the cars were sent home. I don't know what Peter will do as this is his race entirely. I'm assuming we will all be gentlemen and ladies and make sure that Peter is not out of pocket for freight charges.
Cheers Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

Hi Tom,
yep, it´s 5$ per car - this is including the return shipment!
If you would have to pay the whole return shipment, nobody would enter, therefor the list of prizes is kept short. Normal package from AT to US - 15 euros ...
Latest date for shipments from US to AT? Friday 12 is on the safe side, latest i would say monday, october 15.
Be sure to mark the package as "gift" and the value not higher than 20$, otherwise the austrian custom will delay the package for weeks!

Peter

EDIT:
i read only Tom´s post and not Teds - it crawled to the next page so i can´t find it :naughty:

As i´m hosting this race only for MY FUN and maybe some fun for you as well, paying the return shipping is the balance for not offering many prices. This is the thought behind.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tsooko » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:53 am

Sorry Peter. I should have kept quiet.
Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 am

Hey Ted, no problem for me :) i just wanted to be clear and as written above, your post hid on the 2nd page.
No worries! :)

Let´s look forward to this race, entrants from 3 kontinents and 6 to 7 countries :)
USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Netherlands, Austria and maybe Germany - i think this is awesome!

Cheers,
Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tsooko » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 am

Just so you know. My cars were sent on Oct 2 and Peter said they arrived at his place yesterday Oct 10th. That was ballistic!!!
Gotta love air mail!
:angelic-flying:
Cheers Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 am

will do so, Tom!
i already got some cars to play with - Chuck´s and Ted´s :)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am

Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale