[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - OT: The Big "50" today!!!!!!!(some pics)

OT: The Big "50" today!!!!!!!(some pics)

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: OT: The Big "50" today!!!!!!!(some pics)

Postby sirslotsalot » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 am

Tom,

Only 50??? Heck, you're just reaching "TDC" on your power stroke. Spark that fuel & air, let-er rip!!! Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy!!

Kihm
sirslotsalot
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby jhrico » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 am

Happy birthday, Tom!!! ...and many mooore! :)
jhrico

Postby racer6583 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:13 pm

happy birthday Broman I guess you qualify for y.o.f (AKA young ol Fart) haven't made that grade yet but close.

Enjoy your loot and your day.

Rex
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Datto » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 am

Datto
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:04 pm

I turned 50 a few months ago, but all I got was the opportunity to drive the whole family to Disney World, then they let me carry them and all their junk around. They were all too chicken to ride any of the FUN rides and I felt guilty riding them by myself so I did not ride them either!

Don't know about you, but I did not know what a sea change in my life turning 50 was going to be!? I threw the AARP card appl. in the trash (I ain't that old) Two days after I turned 50 I got a mens clothing catalog in the mail (don't remember the name), but it was filled with slip on shoe's, elastic waste pants and funky looking sweaters! I said to myself " OH GAWD! is this what I have left to look forward to" the mail order people even know I just turned 50!!! I would not mind being 50 if I did not have to look or fell like it!! and I refuse to Dress like it!!! LOL!
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Make sure you take the Senior Discount when they offer it at your favorite fast food place :D
Happy birthday!
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale