[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Future Missions....

Future Missions....

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Future Missions....

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm

It's not like I don't have stuff hanging around here that needs to be done, I just "Needed" to order MORE! I know I'll be ordering at least 1 Porsch 911 and 1 Mazda for the dNanos from Chuck, not sure whats going to fit under the GT40s yet. I hope I can get DSlot43s under them!! I see all you guys with GT40s and I have none so I have 2 of these coming from Trey at Slot Rev:

And I have these 2 dnanos coming from Thailand:
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Future Missions....

Postby pfuetze » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

what liveries are you thinking about putting on the GT40?
i know that they will look good ;)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Capn Jodi » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 am

Maybe Cjent will show his GT40 for your inspiration. BEAUTIFUL!
Ami I prejudiced?
Capn Jodi

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 pm

masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tigeracer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey Bill,
I knew it wouldn't be long before you joined the GT 40 Party :D
There are some interesting liveries for them. I was seriously considering the gold with green or red nose.
I know I had to have a Gulf livery, though... and there are many Gulf's....
It would be a good match for the 917 in your collection, too.
Let us know if you can get a Dslot under it. I bet the 917 chassis would do.
Keep us posted and I'm looking forward to your cars.
Greg
Tigeracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 pm

You know what Greg? I have that huge can of Gulf Blue, I may just build a fleet of Gulf GT40s! LOL No...But maybe a #20 to go with the 917 like you suggest. I might have to order more bodies from Trey. Gotta wait and see if the DSlot chassis will fit first. I really have no desire to use any other chassis anymore, the DSlot just runs so smooth. They are costly, but I believe you get what you pay for...
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I need to remember to stop at the hardware store down the street and get some particle masks so i can get grinding on this guy too!!

it looks like the 917 chassis will be pretty close but I won't know for sure until I can get it seated in the body. If it needs to be a little longer the 911 front axle mount will do that for me.

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FatUSStig » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am

Slot Rev's GT40 dimensions approx are:

Wheelbase 55mm
Width 34mm
Length 85mm

I'm not sure what the measurements on the DSlots are.
FatUSStig
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FatUSStig » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 am

FatUSStig
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 am

Here it is! Finally found the picture.
It was just siting on the chassis when this photo was snapped, now it sits down low like it should. It is on a GO!!! Mini Cooper chassis.
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tigeracer » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 am

Hey Chuck,
That's a great paint scheme! I think the wheels are complimentary for the style, too.
The mini cooper chassis is very well suited for the small bdoy conversions.
Do they to make them?
I haven't seen any lately....
Greg
Tigeracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 am

Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale