[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Future Missions....

Future Missions....

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: Future Missions....

Postby Broman62 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 am

I'm ordering these decals Tom:

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm

I was going through my 1/43 kits and wondered why I didn't have this one for sale

when I opened the box I remembered, it's all setup for the GO Mini chassis that's in the box with it. The chassis is waiting for me to install a slide guide but it ain't gonna happen! Why? Because the body is a perfect fit for a DSlot Porsche 911 chassis and it'll sit low enough for an interior to fit over the top of the motor!
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 am

uhhhh, the Delta looks really good!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:31 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 am

That'll be really cool! Or is that rally cool?
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 am

Take Two! Clicked off the smilies and it clicked off the post. LOL, Not complaining, I'll take it over Yucca anytime! So I found a livery that goes on a whire Subaru WRC, AND I found decals for it!!! Couple problems though...The livery is from the 1998 Montecarlo Rally, but using my artistic license, and by not telling anybody, it'll work! The other problem is the body will be here in today's mail and the decals are coming from Austria and will be about 2-3 weeks getting here.

I'm sure I can make those decals fit on this car :geek:

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 am

That Subaru will be another good lookin car when you get it together, Gunny can't wait to see it & the GT40s when you get them done
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 am

decals from Austria? ey, no kangaroos around here :lol:

is the body the same year? i think no, there are differences on the nose and on the wing as well, right? not that it matters to me, i´m sure the car will look great and it was only possible to tell the difference as the pictures are placed one on top of the other.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 am

all the best wishes to the bride, Bill!
if they look good, the year doesn´t matter, ey? ;)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 am

That' true Peter. I think the white Subie will look nice sitting next to my 3 blue Rally Subarus and it'll fit in with the rest. How many more can you guys count?

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 am

sum: 12 subarus by now - nice.
the speedracer can go to another drawer and make place for the new Subaru, it doesn´t fit in that drawer ;)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

He's in the back row now and the new GO Porsche GT3 is in his place. The 2 F1s are in another Drawer. He and the new GO White FXX are where they are in the picture.
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale