What cars compatible with Carrera Go!!!

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

What cars compatible with Carrera Go!!!

Postby Wallydog69 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Recently purchased a Go!!! set for my son and looking at additional cars. I see that some manufacturers have working headlights in the 1/43 scale and just wondering if anyone has experience with them working on the Go!!! track. I know Carrera has had some cars with working headlights in the past but they seem a little hard to come by.

Curious about the following cars from(or any others that folks know about):
Ninco
Artin
Kyosho
Top Racer AGM
SCX Compact

Thanks,
Wally
Wallydog69

Re: What cars compatible with Carrera Go!!!

Postby BRS Hobbies » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Wally,

Pretty much any 1/43 slot car that is made to run between 12 to 15 volts will work with a Carrera GO 1/43 race set. Generally, the battery operated 1/43 sets come with cars that are made to run at 6 volts. You can usually tell what voltage the cars are made to run at by looking at the race set output voltage found on the front of the 1/43 race set box that includes the cars you are interested in. I know for sure that Kyosho and SCX Compact will work with Carrera GO.

Best regards,
Brian
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:05 pm

you can use Kyosho DSlot cars (out of production) or SCX compact cars directly on Go! track, with Go!power supply and go!controllers.

working headlights only on Artin cars (maybe Ninco - sorry no knowledge of the Ninco cars) - but artin cars run on 7.5V instead of 14.8''V from Go! . artin cars are nearly uncontrollable on go!track
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:14 am

Small brand from Germany Cartronic got cars and track pieces that are compatible with Carrera, they use 12V system without turbo.
Polistil is a battery operated China product but they work too, they got similar pin.
Also you can run 1/40 scale old Jouef and Carrera Profi cars.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale