[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Kleskun Hills Fun Run Status

Kleskun Hills Fun Run Status

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Kleskun Hills Fun Run Status

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm

The UK entries have not arrived yet, but as soon as they do I will get qualifying these cars. I would like to qualify the cars all the same day, however if the UK cars do not make it by this weekend I may go ahead and qualify the cars I have. The video work will take some time so I would like to get started on it. Post office has today and tomorrow to deliver the cars, but if they are a no show then expect to see the qualifying runs this weekend, and I will add Lloyd's cars when they get here.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Kleskun Hills Fun Run Status

Postby LloydL » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 am

That is the best way Dan, the tracking has says that they are on the way to Canada, but that was a week ago, so dont hold your breath. Please get started with the others and maybe do mine if and when they get there.

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 am

good to hear from you Lloyd!
sad to hear that the cars are late.
Looking forward to the race :D
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 pm

I don´t know what symbol the British Post has.

Here in Germany it is the posthorn.

And when you examine it in detail, you will notice the close resemblance it bears to a snail.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So you know why I am never surprised.
A parcel from Pattos has been on tour for almost six weeks meanwhile.

Snail mail. :violence-stickwhack:

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:03 pm

The one to Germany is not doing much better. It tells me it has been in Germany since Wednesday, but has still not been delivered!

Regards, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:18 pm

The U.K. (The grill on those Lancias get me all the time.) Lancia and the Porsche 911 have arrived. No time his evening, but will shake them down tomorrow.
More nice cars. What did you make he BMW chassis out of Lloyd?

If you have some time, send me the stats on the cars to allow me to fill out the CarFacts sheet. I I'll then get these two cars added,do some qualifying , and get the race run
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale