[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Kleskun Hills- Cars Arriving

Kleskun Hills- Cars Arriving

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: Kleskun Hills- Cars Arriving

Postby Dodgefarmer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 am

Awesome looking cars Peter, and they appear to be fast and stable. Where did you find that Marlin body?

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:41 am

Randy, the Marlin is a vac-formed body i did some time ago.
packed away the diecast it was done from only last week.
sadly the A-pillar is broken ...
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:51 am

I will have to do another edit. I thought that was an old Valiant.

In one of the pictures I noticed a wheel not touching . I will check the car on my set up board, and as long as all four wheels are touching on that, it will be good to go

Should be a fun race
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Nice cars and fast too!

Sorry to say this Dan but I don't think that my cars will arrive there.

I realized that I made a stupid mistake when I posted my cars
and simply forgot to add custom declaration to the parcel, yes, well done :clap:, nice job :banana-dance:

So because almost four weeks has passed now I think they would be there if they would let them go through customs.

You live and learn :(
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi Aki

Well let's see what happens. Maybe they will open it up and pass it through. Without documentation though it will at the least slow it down.

As I was typing this your package just showed up. It is in terrible condition, and has been wrapped in a large plastic bag. The box has been crushed. I will take it to my workshop and see how the cars made out. Stay tuned
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Ok , This is what arrived moments ago

Now the good news

So a little bit of drama for the cars from Finland, but the end result is that Aki's cars are in the house. Aki had the cars wrapped in bubble pack and here is a good example of how well the contents held up even though the box looked like it was kicked around like a football. I guess without the customs form it made the postal gorilla angry.

Practice video to be uploaded when it has been done. Only cars left to receive are Lloyd's
Last edited by BARC 1 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm

What a relief! :D
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Good to see that Aki's cars arrived safe, especially that Ferrari. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Taskak Racing Practice video. Cars went through a lot but they were not lost.

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CJR » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am

Awesome outcome!
CJR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:19 pm

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CJR » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Looking forward to next year.
CJR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Well Friday has come and gone and our UK entires have not arrived, meaning a slight delay in the running. I may do some timed 10 lap practice sections this weekend and post some video of these.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Lloyds cars were in for inspection

First up is the Porsche 911. Sweet little car. Smallest in the field

Next was the Lancia. Heller plastic model with a Ranch Design Aluminum chassis

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:55 pm

very nice cars, Lloyd!
you know, i really like that Lancia! great memories!
Dan, you will have fun with these cars!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale