[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1/43rd Truck proxy series

1/43rd Truck proxy series

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

1/43rd Truck proxy series

Postby pfuetze » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 am

The german go!forum organises (well, it´s me more or less) a truck proxy.

date is October 28, 2017.

there will be 2 classes:
- small trucks: more or less everything from an Austin Mini Pickup to a NASTRUCK
- big race trucks: like dillerman2 ´s Buggyra race truck

originally it was planned to have 3 races in the series:
first race @ CarGo in Germany
2n race @ the Desmo in Austria
3rd race @ DDuesentrieb in Germany again

sadly i did not hear from DD in the last month, so maybe it will be only a 2 race series.

everything is allowed according to the rules of the ProNoMag.
Limit for the big trucks:
width 60mm
heigth 60mm (this is important! otherwise the car will not fit under the overpass of the Desmo!)

shipping costs between hosts will be calculated after the fixing of the dates!
entrants have to pay the return shipping costs, no additional entry fee.

who will win?
points will be given accordint to the F1 regulations and summarized.
max. 3 cars per team, 2 cars per class.

will add pics of the trucks by now when i´m back home this evening.

Ciao,
Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 1/43rd Truck proxy series

Postby pfuetze » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 am

Only the trucks in the first row (unfinished) will qualify for the "big" class. So, everything near that size will considered as "big" :)

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks for the information Peter.

I was actually prepared to take a break from slot cars and spend time with the new dog we bought.
Sadly something went wrong and we had to put the little fellow down only having it for two weeks.
Don't know sure what was the cause but my guess is poisonous mushroom.

Anyway now I'm slowly getting back to the bench so maybe if I can put up something decent I might be in with 1 or 2 smaller class cars.
I'll let you know later.

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 am

sad to hear about the dog, Aki! my family always had dogs, the best dogs were 3 boxer dogs. great companions! sadly i got a more or less serious allergic against all animal hair, so no dog for me. I would like one, so would kids and wife, but sadly ...

will stay tuned!

have a great day,
Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Although time is running I could make a few of this one yet. Body and cast window part.

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:38 am

Thanks Peter and that really sucks.

Roland, those looks nice, PM sent...

Cheers

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Who supplies the big trucks? I wouldn't mind building a couple of those
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 am

Tilo in Norway!
He has an MB racing truck as well!
I will tell Tilo to get in contact with you regarding the trucks.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:03 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Nice lineup Peter.
My trucks are almost finished too, mostly fine tuning left to do.

So the first race is hosted by CarGo Carsten,
but is the shipping address the same that he's got in his online store?

Carsten Golletz
Messdorfer Str. 170
D-53123 Bonn

Are the third and fourth race now in Roland's track or where?
How about the shipping costs between hosts?

Cheers

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 pm

yep, the adress is right!

shipping costs:
right now, there are 7 teams in the race series, there will be one big box going from Carsten to me and from me to Roland.
let´s say max. Euro 20 DE-AT and another 20 AT-DE --- 40 divided by 7 equals roughly 6 euros per team
in your case shipping costs back from DE to Finland - i do not know to be honest, but 15 euros should do the trick - meaning the whole costs will be 21 Euros for the series.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 am

Yep, noticed too.
Nothing new, jumpy cars in the back of the pack.
Sorry about Lloyd and Tilo.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale