[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1/43rd Truck proxy series

1/43rd Truck proxy series

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: 1/43rd Truck proxy series

Postby pfuetze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:06 am

Aki, there is not that much between your trucks and the other in the series. small changes can make them fast, really fast.
Scenery is no problem, i was just kidding. I enjoyed your entries very much and appreciate them!
everyone has to start at some point. when i joined 1/43rd proxy racing i was driving behind as well. But it was fun! I still enjoy every proxy race. Too sad that HRW moved, otherwise i could send you the link to the SlotCarKing Cup. there were 3 rounds of up to 8 races. fun. they were artin magnet missiles that did some really damage to scenery if they escaped the slots. and they were trying hard to. :D
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks for your comments and tips Peter,
I agree what you said, I'm still pretty much learning this stuff.
I didn't except to be at the top in this series but
for a second you had me fooled that my VW has gone through the drywall and into the kitchen sink but glad that's not the case.
That wouldn't be much fun.

Video about Lloyd's truck looks great too.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:16 pm

IF your truck makes it through a drywall it is FOR SURE FUN!
i would want to see that and i´m willing to try that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
btw the Desmo is in the basement with concrete walls, it should be truck safe - at least for 1/43rd trucks :lol: :lol: :lol:
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 am

Nice video Peter, Thank you for sharing.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:40 am

i know that i still have to share the result and the commentary, but right now, time is very limited (again). I will try to do it over the next weekend.
i had to package the cars to send them to Roland for the next race, they are on the way, so.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:00 pm

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Great reporting Peter. I hope this proxy gets run again. I will be in it. You have that truck shell saved for me? You can send it along when you return my cars from the ProNoMag.

Some very nice entries with some great liveries.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:10 am

Hi Dan,
yes the Buggyra truck shell is waiting for you here.
Will the series run again next year again?
Did not think about it, but right now i see no reason why not! Than i can do all those things i wanted to do this year :)
i will run one race for trucks for sure if you are interested.

right now all entrants are waiting for Rolands part of the series.
it will be especially interesting how the cars will handle his track as he will run one race on the street course and another one on the oval!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:17 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 am

argh ....
:think:
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!