[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Home Racing World • View topic - Multi track layouts video...

Multi track layouts video...

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Multi track layouts video...

Postby MikeySlotCars » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Ever since I took down my 2 lane AC2 track , see here --> http://homeracingworld.us/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11848
I've been trying multiple ideas & track layouts 2,3 & 4 lanes (Analog & AC2)

I was trying to get a smaller layout (preferably a 4 lanes track) & downsizing my table in width so that it will be easier to maintain the track & scenery also easier to reach cars when they crashed

Anyhow I got too many pictures to posted in here so I made a video with music (approx 10 min.)

I'll be making a thread about my new track layout soon but in the meantime a little hint...
The last layout in this video is the one I've gone for but with a few changes & a little bit more tracks that makes all the difference in the world & a very cool layout to race on

Stay tuned...
Mikey
MikeySlotCars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Multi track layouts video...

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:48 am

That sir, is a lot of different layouts! :)
Thanks for sharing!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Broman62 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:08 am

WOW Mikey...that is a great vid, lot of layouts, time spent and a lot of good ideas!! This needs posted somewhere so that others around the world needing ideas for layouts could refer back to it!! Awesome job!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 am

Great combo of tracks. Excellent video!
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MikeySlotCars » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks! guys
It took me a while doing this video but if at least one person likes it , then it is all worth the effort

Mikey
MikeySlotCars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:04 am

Video editing can be a lot of work so thank you for taking the time to share

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

video editing is a lot of work and i´m sorry i did not post in this forum as well ;)
great work on the video and many good layouts shown!
looking forward to see the final one!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Nice layouts, might try few of the smaller ones myself, thanks.
Downsizing your table looks smart decision based on your video,
and there is still enough room for nice 4 lane track.
Looking forward for your final layout.

Cheers

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BazingaRacerX » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Great inspiration
:music-rockout:
BazingaRacerX

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale