[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Mini Broadspeed GT

Mini Broadspeed GT

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Mini Broadspeed GT

Postby pfuetze » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:37 pm

and the last of the 43motorsports bodies has been finished.
same technique as the Monaco or the Pickup underneath.

Ciao,
Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Mini Broadspeed GT

Postby taskak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 am

Another day another Mini :D
Looks nice
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 am

Very cool little car. Having run your one Mini, I know how good these little cars are. Have you decided what you are racing yet?

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 am

Thanks Aki & Dan!

Dan, the Lotus is a starter for sure!
Maybe i will run the Monaco, but i had a bet with Tilo for running the Pickup.
I want to finish the JCW with lights for the race.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Fantastic as usual Peter. I sure am envious of the time that you guys are finding to build all these gorgeous models.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MikeySlotCars » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Really nice looking mini , Peter :clap:

Seem like you love the mini cars , I guess you have a real one or two at home?

Mikey
MikeySlotCars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:01 am

thanks guys!

Mikey, i have one, but a new one. i like working on my mountainbike, i like my motorbike whey she needs some love with wrench again, but i like my cars to work when i turn the key. from what i learned while talking to people who own an old Mini, this is not always the case.
I like the look and i still think about getting one, but right now i do not have to time for it.

Randy - time to work on the little cars? just in between everything else ;)
would you like to know when i first started with these 3 Mini i finished now? Do not ask - Mikey from 43Motorsports was still active, so one or two years?

Doesn´t matter - now they run and they are FUN!
and like the real cars, i have to open the Broadspeed already - spun loose the crown gear LOL
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 am

LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby VTECFOUR » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Love this Mini variant.

As a 1:1 classic Mini owner this is appreciated in any scale.

Well done!

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale