[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Tires inside wheelwells!!

Tires inside wheelwells!!

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Tires inside wheelwells!!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 am

I Did It!!

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Tires inside wheelwells!!

Postby LloydL » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Very nice Bill, looks just right!

Regards, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tigeracer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Really nice car. Is that a superjet? I want a couple of them in the near future!
Tigeracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks guys!! Yep, Superjet and like all the others I've gotten from them it came ready for paint!
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 am

Nice!
The 917K DSlot chassis is a perfect fit for the Langheck as well?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 am

Sure is Peter!
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tsooko » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:28 am

I like the look of that one too, Bill.
It seems to me that the resin is a little thick around the back wheel well. Is the whole body shell that thick? My thoughts are if it was thinner you could bring out the wheel width to a wider stance. Or am I being too picky?
Cheers Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 am

Can't make it any wider with DSlot rear axle Ted, not without fear of wheels falling off. I don't mind you guys with ligitimate questions asking about stuff like that. Your questions drive me to do better...
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tsooko » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:21 am

Copy that! Cars with out wheels don't go very far. I know because a curb jumped out at me in the city and knocked the front wheel off of my van last summer. I'll tell you it had teeth!
Took a cop and a tow truck to get it away from the van!
Best of the New year to you Bill! I look forward to seeing many more of your builds.

Ted
Tsooko
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:58 am

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Really good work, Bill!
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Bill could you use a different axle to give your car a wider stance? or do the Dslot mount their wheels different than Carrera and the others?

Any who that is going to be a very nice build when you get it done.

thanks for sharing.
Rex
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Thank you for telling me Bill.
I have yet to take my Mazda 787c apart yet,well there goes my idea out the window, I was going to order wheels from Cjent and tires for a project I'm planning but I'll just get them from Lib at a later date.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale