[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Brands Hatch is now finished.

Brands Hatch is now finished.

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: Brands Hatch is now finished.

Postby loosesalute » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Thanks Ernie & Chuck. :flags-waveusa:
There are 7 Wrenn grandstands on the layout Ernie. They are so rare, even here in England. I think I might hold the record for number of Wrenn grandstands? :dance:
Cheers
Kev
loosesalute

Postby chappy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Funny about the Brands Hatch layout Kev. Aside from the oval I am building, I was impressed while at the Brands in June. I know I can route the Indy circuit of Brands, but not sure if I could do the whole thing. The track was fantastic and the elevations and downhill corner 1 would be great to replicate.
I made sure to get a copy of the track plan while I was there. The history of Brands Hatch almost dictates I should try for the whole thing. What do you think ?
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Kev - your track and collection are always a joy to look at! Nice work!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby loosesalute » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 am

Thanks David. :text-thankyouyellow:

Go for it Bob. My track was built to look like a '60s toy.

It would be nice to see someone doing a more accurate version.

Cheers
Kev
loosesalute

Postby loosesalute » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:51 am

loosesalute

Postby ourwayband » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Thought we would bump this great layout back up.Thought about Kev today as I was running some of the little jewels made by Jouef..While we have some great cars being made today,these cars are so smooth and fun to run..Thanks for the inspiration Kev!
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Good call Rusty, this has definitely been a successful labor of love for Kev.
I have watched as i am sure many of you have as it kept getting better and better.
Kev have some fun with Brands Hatch, it has been earned.
Cheers Mate
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby jhrico » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:51 am

terrific! (and good idea to bring it back; I missed it during the summer)
jhrico

Postby nerfbarz » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:23 am

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerf
nerfbarz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:03 pm

SUPER nice work there Kev!!! That looks great with the lights!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale