[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ninco 1/43

Ninco 1/43

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: Ninco 1/43

Postby dc6287 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:02 pm

dc6287
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 pm

1/43 is ready for some quality built scale 1/43 cars. Good grief have you seen the cost of diecast 1/43 scale cars. Now imagine a 1/43 scale slot car with the same level of detailing, minus of course all the photo etch stuff.

A scale Ferrari P4 or Ford GT40 would be all you needed to do to test the waters to confirm our suspicions. Sold out on preorder would be my guess.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 pm

I wasn't thinking so much digital as seeing as how that may be Kyosho track. How deep of a deal might they have made with Kyosho? Would there be any chance of........well you know :lol:

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gonegonzo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Are we skirting the question of : Is it available here in the U.S.A. or is the answer just not known ?

It's my opinion that until the interest in 1/43rd scale slot cars surpasses the " Choo Choo Train Crowd " interest mode , no company is going to improve or innovate on 1/43rd scale slot cars . How much longer than the 14 years that I know of will it take to realize that .

I just don't get excited about Re-Popped ARTIN sets or imitations of them .

Gonzo
gonegonzo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:34 am

i wonder what happened to those nice AGM 1:43 cars and their digital system that should be capable of 36 cars ....
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:43 am

walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:23 am

Well said Roland!

Regards, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:45 am

Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Third time : I have been and and am in touch with the boss of Kyosho and he told me that they won't produce 1/43 anymore. I had even published his mail to me here and in the other forums.

Not anymore means not anymore, I think, doesn't it ?

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Understood Roland, the first time. However those pic that you posted of Kyosho D1/43 track sure do appear to be what Ninco is showing as Ninco 1/43 track. The question is "IF" Ninco has acquired Kyosho track did they just acquire the track or did they acquire the entire line. Which would essentially uphold the Kyosho presidents statement that Kyosho will no longer produce D1/43. Is Ninco going to be producing D1/43 instead? From a cost perspective it would be immensely more economical to purchase an existing system (especially one that is no longer being marketed) than to design, engineer, tool and build a complete new system. Anyways it's all just speculation.

Cheers
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 am

I think we are carrying coals to Newcastle once again.
The same procedure as every year.....

Wouldn´t it be much more useful to build good models and feed the scratchbuilt section, thus developing the quality of 43rd scale slotracing towards what is already standard in the bigger classes instead of sparking such discussions with no profit in them again and again ?

No one of those who COULD change anything reads this. Because - as I wrote above - WE ARE NOT THE TARGET GROUP !
------------------------------------------

Ah yes, Randy, it really seems that the track shown on NINCO´s box cover is KYOSHO track. The location of the taps is identical.
So or so - Kyosho´s decision is fixed. Maybe NINCO bought all the remaining stock...

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:51 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby LloydL » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Totally agree with you Harry, but where is the best place to to post the scratchbuilds? Should we start a 1/43 scratchbuild thread on here?

Regards, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MikeySlotCars » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 pm

I don't know if it was my last post that started the debate about Ninco using Kyosho track... but that is not what I meant

What I said was the track surface look like SCX & Ninco which meant that the track is surely made by Ninco
I also said that it looks like it clips together the same way of Kyosho tracks meaning that Ninco is using the same design as Kyosho or close to..

As for the flag guide I have no idea but wish it will be so but since they're doing loops I pretty sure that the cars will have guide pins :angry-banghead:

Now for the whole subject about the 1/43 cars not quite as good or to scale as 1/32 cars is something I don't care much about it...

That makes me think of the hardcore/enthusiast PC gamers (been gaming since the 80's) they will not play a game because it doesn't look great (better graphic) & does not look real enough for them , I do admit that some games are fun to play with better graphics but that remains a very few titles that is worth it (since 2004+)
Most of the PC games now have really good graphics but are so boring to play with or too difficult without a cheat...
Older games were less graphic but had a better feel play to it , why? because it remains a GAME to play with not a reality....

I think some of the slot cars guys are the same as hardcore/enthusiast gamers they won't be satisfied until everything is perfect or near to... (its just how I see it)

The only thing that's bothering me about the 1/43 scale is the guide pins , although I could always add a guide flag or use another chassis to the car it would save me a bit of trouble not having to do this but other then that I am fine with it because , IMO at the end of the day it's only a "game" to have fun & quality time with some friends & family

Mikey
Last edited by MikeySlotCars on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MikeySlotCars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:04 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale