[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ninco 1/43

Ninco 1/43

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: Ninco 1/43

Postby taskak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:53 pm

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 am

thanks for the pics, Aki!
always interesting to see new inner parts in a new slotcar.
i do not think that these will make things any better - it all looks a little Artin to me, with a Carrera guide pin.
The lights are a really nice touch.
the rear axle is centered with the motor axle?
how about axle play? axial and radial?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:51 am

Axle play is pretty much similar than what Carrera GO cars got,
except rear axle doesn't have much sideways movement, it is centered like you said Peter with motor axle.
Chassis got some features surely from Artin but it's not exactly the same.
If you want to check it yourself I can lend one of these to your, send it with ProNoMag entries.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 am

that´s a great offer, Aki!
Many thanks for it and i will take it. Please put one of them in the ProNoMag package!
great to hear that you will participate again!
What cars will you send?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:42 am

Ok, I'll send one car to you Peter.
I tried an Artin motor with one of these, lot more speed of course but then the lights didn't work properly anymore.
But something good came out of this, I remembered that I have a box full of Artin motors somewhere and when I found the box and opened It
I found 3 bags of Scaleauto 8T pinions in there, 4 pcs / bag :D

I don't know what that circuit for lights suppose to do but I noticed when I was holding the car in my hand that spinning the rear wheels with fingers caused the lights to go on.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:35 pm

if you turn the wheels by hand, you using the motor as a generator. therefore the lights ;)
good generator so!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale