[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Thanksgiving

Postby Tigeracer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

To All the Slotters,
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Greg
Tigeracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby dc6287 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

for sure! Turkey, football, and racing all day... and a few beverages! :dance:
dc6287
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby OL Mike » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 am

:animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: Happy turkey day :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: PEACE LOVE FAMILY :lol: L Mike
OL Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby OldDogMotorsports » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 am

Happy TURKEY BIRD DAY gang!

GOP :orcs-buttshake: :o
OldDogMotorsports
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:09 am

Have a great Thanksgiving, from Cjent, Cap'n Jodi, Major Bill and Family and LT (USN) Vince and family! :banana-rock:
Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:30 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Mine is sucking already! The wife went to get our regular boneless turkey breast($45) and they gave her a fully cooked deli breast! I didn't notice until I went to check to instructions on the fully thawed piece this morning for the cooking time and there were none!! Looks like hot turkey sandwiches. Took me 1/2 hour to get the wife to confince the wife it wasn't her fault and get her to stop crying!! Baa Hamberg
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:02 am

:banana-rock: yeah it's turkey day we here at my place decided not to have turkey today we are having turkey filled kielbasa and sauerkraut then the regular fixin.

Cause it's my turn to cook and I don't like how long the bird takes to cook and I like to be different.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LibertyFLHTC » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!! :chores-utensils:

Bill - hope your day gets better! :cry:

We're heading out for a motorcycle ride in about an hour - suppose to be the last day of this really nice weather we've been having. :auto-biker:

And yes, 4 days off work here, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy-smileygiantred:
LibertyFLHTC
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Hey Gunny, if that came from HEB, you may be glad it happened. I had to get extra turkey once when I lived in Waco, and I grabbed one of those around midnight the night before Thanksgiving. We got a surprise phone call that there were a half dozen more people coming. I sliced it thick, soaked it in turkey gravy and stuck it in the oven. I served the guests the real turkey and we all had turkey from the "brick". It was damned good.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 am

It's a Butterball. I tell you what guys, this is the first time I ever had a turkey sammage before I put the turkey in the oven!! mmmm!! I wrapped it in foil and dumped all the juices in with it. I figure in an hour and 1/2 it'll be good to go!! All better. If my 2 single sons stop by(I know they will) they can go clean my track and put the safety walls back on it, then put whatever they want in the microwave :banana-rock:
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 am

Massachusetts? Gunny, where did I get the idea that you were in Texas? HEB is a huge grocery chain but only in Texas. LOL.

Glad your turkey is going to work out.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm sure it'll work out fine. I just checked it but I think it'll take a little longer to heat all the way through. I'll keep testing every 3-4 minutes. :naughty: OOPS I mean checking :whistle:
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FatUSStig » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 pm

FatUSStig
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale