[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Dumbest question ever: 1/43 cars on 1/24 track

Dumbest question ever: 1/43 cars on 1/24 track

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Dumbest question ever: 1/43 cars on 1/24 track

Postby Bub » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi all, quick question:

I would like to be able to run 1/43 cars on my carrera track. I'm kind of in the dark about this, will it work? What kind of pwr supply volts and ohms for controllers would I need?
Lots of the 1/43 cars look so good, just need a reason to get on board.
Thx- Bub
Bub

Re: Dumbest question ever: 1/43 cars on 1/24 track

Postby RazorJon » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:24 pm

I do it all the time

I run at 15 volts with a pyramid PS

I use parma eco.

they are a blast have fun and welcome
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Bub » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Thanks - this sport/hobby is so much fun and I appreciate the info.
I'll pick up a car and try it out with my 13.8 v pwr and 45ohm parma controllers.

-Bub
Bub

Postby racer6583 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 pm

That will work but I find that they work good at 12v and 2 amps they fly at that setting on my track that is with a stock motor and the mag lowered a bit
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FatUSStig » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I imaging the 1/43s are a couple $$$$ less than a 1/24 too.

The 1/43 Carrera and SCX motors are pretty tough; I sometimes crank my pyramid all the way up to 18 and haven't burnt one yet. (Chips on the other hand are a differeent story)
FatUSStig
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cjent » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Cjent
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Bub » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome from all - really appreciate the info :)
Glad I asked about 1/43 stuff- I am such a goober I thought HO was the same thing... my bad!
I have a neat looking F-1 Ferrari on order and can't wait to see how it works/looks.

Cheers!
Bub

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale