[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford-Porsche Wars - Round #3 - River Hills Raceway

Ford-Porsche Wars - Round #3 - River Hills Raceway

Here we go! Round #2 in what started last year as a proxy duel between both builders and marques.

Re: Ford-Porsche Wars - Round #3 - River Hills Raceway

Postby FC47 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:59 am

Thanks for hosting the round, and all of the result pics and postings. Congrats to the podium placers and all of the builders!
Great efforts on all parts, great cars!

Paul
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:03 am

Thanks to Troy and his helpers. That's a very cool, beautiful track and it's nice to see that the #23 is a better racer than time trial car.
kidvoltage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:43 am

Congrats to Tom, Monte and Chris for their podium finishes! Great Round, Troy, on a very, very nice track that we hope to see a lot more of in the future.

The cars come back to me next for the shipment to South Africa...........do I hear war drums in the background in Bloemfontein............?

This has been a great start and we'll do everything that we can to keep the pace of this proxy going as it has up to this point.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 am

Thanks guys for a great round on a beautiful track, photos are awesome.
Congrats to our podium winners.
Going to be interesting to see these cars run in Bloem-fun-tein.lekker lekker
Great looking group of cars,happy to be part of this squad.Good luck to all in the next round.
yebo

Postby studioRS » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:47 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 pm

That's a great picture of beautiful cars. I have the same 910 and tried to make my entry that the #23 in red but the decal set worked out poorly. Hence the #23 grey ghost.
kidvoltage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Wow this must be a new record for a car (#7) in a proxy from P30+ to P3 - that is a huge change in fortunes, I assume you received my e-transfer! :D

Since I love Oregon and spend a significant amount of time in that State (I even got married there) I think I can almost call myself an honorary Oregonian - so 3 "Oregonians" on the podium, and even if I don't qualify, still 3 Pacific Northwesterners on the podium! Not only do we make the best beer in the world, we also build the fastest slot cars... ;) [trademark pending! :) ]

Go Ducks Go!

Thanks again for the strong run, great reporting and track - congratulations to everyone else that is happy with their result, better luck next time to the others.

Since two ex-South Africans had a hand in preparing two out of the three cars on this podium, it is very appropriate that we travel there next.

To the boykies in Bloem, I only have one word.... and go BOKKE go against the Irish tomorrow (rugby union language for those that don't understand)

Chris

PS: again to the mates in Bloem, not much room in the #7 Porsche, but feel free to load it with some biltong and a few mielies.. :D

PS2: I just realized that a chunk of this post makes no sense - my bad :? :doh: (I thought Chris K from Portland won this round) - but in fact it was an entry from Edmonton (the birth city of my boys) that won. Thus you can ignore some of the Pacific Northwest blah, blah, blah - however we still make the best beer!
Last edited by F1Fan on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Congratulations to podiumites. Great job guys. Big pat to Tom my racing buddy. Woohoo.

Troy like I said beautiful track, great to spin some wheels there. Great reporting.

Regards
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:18 pm

This is my first proxy car that I totally built and tuned..great to see it finishing well so far.. thanks to all the track hosts, racers, marshalls and everyone else who made this last round a great success.. Dariusz thanks for getting me into the Proxy races.

midagekid1 :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mrollingthunder » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Great photos! And great hosting and commentary, But I can't seem to find the overall results....
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 am

arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hksk25 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:56 am

Seems the post with total laps and finishing order has disappeared??? I'll contact Troy and have him post again.

Harry
hksk25
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cobratroy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 am

1 - # 15 - midagekid1 / Ford - 32.375 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.024)
2 - # 23G - kidvoltage / Porsche - 31.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.298)
3 - # 7 - f1fan / Porsche - 31.625 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.083)
4 - # 13 - beastlee / Ford - 31.5 Total Laps (qualifying time - 6.998)
5 - # 9 - arroldn / Porsche - 31.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.042)
6 - # 70 - smokeio / Ford - 30.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.389)
7 - # 27 - radarek / Ford - 30.75 Total Laps (qualifying time - 6.847)
8 - # 819 - ckouba / Ford - 30.625 Total Laps (qualifying time - 6.992)
9 - # 133 - orakeiracer / Ford - 30.625 Total Laps (qualifying time - 6.996)
10 - # 63 - slotting since 1963 / Porsche - 30.5 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.289)
11 - # 211 - orakeiracer / Porsche - 30.5 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.376)
12 - # 505 - ckouba / Ford - 30.25 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.085)
13 - # 28 - alexis in Greece / Porsche - 30 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.313)
14 - # 54 - yebo / Ford - 29.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.181)
15 - # 111 - brumosRSR / Porsche - 29.625 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.366)
16 - # 23R - mitch58 / Porsche - 29.375 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.332)
17 - # 29 - glasshorsevh / Ford - 29.375 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.431)
18 - # 22 - oscar racing / Porsche - 29.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.414)
19 - # 3 - audi1 / Ford - 29.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.907)
20 - # 33 - brumosRSR / Porsche - 28.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.385)
21 - # 25 - docdoom / Porsche - 28.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.439)
22 - # 113 - mrollingthunder / Ford - 28.375 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.439)
23 - # 21 - drw21 / Ford - 28 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.929)
24 - # 20 - BARC-1 / Ford - 28 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.957)
25 - # 5 - aloha / Porsche - 27.625 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.901)
26 - # 10 - cygracer / Ford - 27.5 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.38)
27 - # 276 - Austin / Porsche - 27.5 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.91)
28 - # 14 - audi1 / Porsche - 27.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.568)
29 - # 32 - cobratroy / Porsche - 27.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.918)
30 - # 6 - arroldn / Ford - 27 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.652)
31 - # 74 - clivearmstrong / Ford - 27 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.088)
32 - # 47 - fc47 / Porsche - 26.75 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.556)
33 - # 136 - louE / Porsche - 26.75 Total Laps (qualifying time - 7.745)
34 - # 30 - glasshorsev h / Ford - 26.25 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.014)
35 - # 19 - BARC-1 / Porsche - 26 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.527)
36 - # 4 - aloha / Ford - 25.875 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.405)
37 - # 2 - crockettNZ / Ford - 25.75 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.775)
38 - # 60 - charley / Ford - 24.75 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.416)
39 - # 1 - studioRS / Porsche - 21.125 Total Laps (qualifying time - 8.97)

Sorry guys, not sure how I missed posting this... newbie! :?
cobratroy

Postby Beast Lee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Ford-Porsche Wars Proxy 2017