[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 74 thunderdird AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

74 thunderdird AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Share your build process step by step
Forum rules
Open to ALL SCALES!

1. Pictures of your starting materials. Choice of body, Chassis type and material (brass, plastic etc.)
2. Pictures of the tools you will be using, and any alternative ways to do the same thing. for example, tubing bender versus bent around a screwdriver handle. etc.
3. List where parts come from, or where they can be purchased from, or if they are homemade.
4. As many pictures of the build during the whole process as you can.

74 thunderdird AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Postby CrockettNZ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:27 pm

I have just spent 1 1/2 hours right up a complete thread on how I built 74 thunderbird nascar with custom made plastic chassis
when I went to preview my post before submitting it I got auto logged out
so I lost the whole thread
I am so mad
CrockettNZ
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 74 thunderdird AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Oh pal, I feel your pain. I once spent an hour crafting just the right commentary about something I really cared about, and the damned storm killed my electricity at the moment I submitted it. When the lights came on, I checked, hoping against hope that it wasn't lost- it was.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby CrockettNZ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:46 pm

it most certainly sucks alright
but I have gone and done some more painting on the house renovations
so I have now calmed down and I will redo it
the worst part is all the pics are on Photobucket which is a pain to work with
I now use dropshots
CrockettNZ
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Sometimes I think Photobucket goes out of their way to make the free site a pain in the butt. Okay, I KNOW they do. I'm just about ready to dump them.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Return to HRW All Scales Build-OFF!