[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

Postby dreinecke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Folks, just a quick update - Dennis should have time about the second week of October to run the next leg before they come to the NEW PDR track.

I'll also get off my tail and post the rules for the 2018 version this week.

Stay tuned!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Yeah!!, golf clap!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 am

2018...CARacing would like to book a spot again, please!!

Cheers
Clive
CARacing
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 am

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Midagekid1 would like to reserve a spot for next season.
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 am

I want to thank everyone for their incredible patience in waiting for the next round of this Proxy.

We are finally just about there, I will be running Race #9 on Sunday, November 5th, starting around 1:30pm PST (remembering that we turn the clocks back Sunday morning).

I will have the usual crowd of local drivers here to put your cars through their paces, and I am going to try to pre-qualify on Friday or Saturday to save time on Sunday.

Also, I will stream the proceedings on my twtch.tv site: https://go.twitch.tv/samsonclassics

The stream will start a minute or two before the racing, and I will ensure that the recording stays available for those who cannot watch live.

Good luck to all, see you Sunday!
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks for the heads up notice, will set up to watch on your web cam :happy-jumpeveryone: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Dennis - EXCELLENT news! Can't wait to watch!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Just a reminder folks!

Race #9 on Sunday, November 5th, starting around 1:30pm PST (remembering that we turn the clocks back Sunday morning).

I will have the usual crowd of local drivers here to put your cars through their paces, and I am going to try to pre-qualify on Friday or Saturday to save time on Sunday.

Also, I will stream the proceedings on my twtch.tv site: https://go.twitch.tv/samsonclassics
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby glasshorsevh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Live broadcast just started a couple of minutes ago...
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Thanks for watching!

We are done with the racing now, I will get all the results together and publish tomorrow. right now I'm pretty bushed from organizing.

It was fun, though, thanks for the opportunity to run your cars. I will have some comments tomorrow about the cars as well.

Dennis
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Watched the races. Good to see how the cars operate on race day. And how it really moves quickly with all large numbers of cars there. Well run and you have a good crew to have fun with. :text-thankyouyellow:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:22 pm

I jumped in several times and it looked awesome! You guys run a sharp ship! Thanks and just send me the spreadsheet when you can Dennis and I'll tally it all up.

Also, I'll PM you my addy so you can ship back to me.

Thanks!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Radarek » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:56 pm

I have watched all. Very good close racing and some good fights between cars,

Big thanks to Dennis and his crew for spending whole Sunday. Great job guys. :banana-dance:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:30 am

:text-thankyouyellow:

Thanks Dennis for running this round and creating a video. I was unable to watch live as I was hosting nine racers at my track yesterday afternoon so I'm looking forward to seeing your track on video again once I get home from work today.

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy