[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: Trans-Am Series Race #9 - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:46 am

Dennis and crew....SUPER JOB!!!
Thank you for hosting and looking after our babies.
Well done to all the podium finishers!

Cheers
Clive
CARacing
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:04 am

Awesome Awesome job and a big thanks for hosting this round Dennis and your crew. :clap: :clap:
Thanks for all the comments during and after the race,I'll be using all that info in next seasons car.

Congrats to our podium winners in both classes, what close racing in the top 3 O2 class,was amazing to watch :text-thankyouyellow:
Well done to everyone, there was close racing all the way down.

Great job to my 2 club mates Rob and Randy.You got to get one over Dariusz Rob :lol:
yebo

Postby gascarnut » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:11 am

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:21 am

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Thanks Dennis for Sunday's entertainment. Another very well run proxy event one a very cool track!!!

As far as the flag depth issue goes, I only have access to a Scalextric Sport track, which means using any car with a flag deeper than 7mm cannot be tested. This problem is not just at this track, but shows up on several wooden venues. For myself, I may need to consider testing cars with the 7mm guide and then swapping in an 8mm before packaging them out.

This is a very enjoyable series, but I suspect that TA2018 will be a real Arms Race....

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Val, round 3 was run on scalex sport IIRC. That's the challenge of building proxy cars, all the tracks are different. When I realized that round was on a scalex track I was very apprehensive that I was going to be a spectator for that round. :lol:

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am

Congrats to everyone and thank you Dennis for a fantastic run! :text-thankyouyellow:
I tuned in right at the end on the live feed and just watched the recorded version - what a great proxy round!

I think I had a little luck in one heat and finally got the better of that IMP!!! :D
:auto-driving:
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 am

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:18 pm

The cars are on their way back to the PDR for the final leg of this year. I'll schedule the running and then get them all packed up to return home!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Mitch58 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:58 am

I'm well aware of my cars misfortunes and their causes. I'm looking forward to getting them back and setting them up to next years specs and see what happens. Win or lose, this is a great time. I don't mind losing, my goal is to be a little higher class looser, like upper mid pack. Good luck in Colorado guys. Looking forward to seeing you in the next season, just maybe a few more of you in the rear view.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Yes my goal will not be to win, but to at least get a car that doesn't straight shoot corners!!!!!
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy