[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROUND 7 CANALAMI - Results Updated!

ROUND 7 CANALAMI - Results Updated!

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: ROUND 7 CANALAMI

Postby arroldn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 pm

OK I like analytics so I crunched some numbers for the 02 Class.
Average weight of car is 96.156 grams
28% are runing the H&R Hawk, 9 cars
40% Unknown motor, 13 cars
15% are running the Pioneer, 5 cars
.06% are running a Ninco, 2 cars
.03% are running a FF18K, 1 car
.03% are running a Baby King, 1 car
.03% are running a RX42B, 1 car

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Arroldn

#15 midagekid1 has pioneer motor too
#14 cougar pioneer motor
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 pm

8wheels #7 has a pioneer motor.
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

OK guys I'll re-calculate the numbers.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Update on the car characteristics.

Average weight of car is 96.156 grams
31% Unknown motor, 10 cars
28% are running the H&R Hawk, 9 cars
25% are running the Pioneer, 8 cars
.06% are running a Ninco, 2 cars
.03% are running a FF18K, 1 car
.03% are running a Baby King, 1 car
.03% are running a RX42B, 1 car

OK of the top ten:
4 Pioneer motors
3 H&R Motors
1 FF 18
1 Ninco
1 Unknown

4 with stock chassis in the top 10
6 with podded chassis in the top 10

All of your top ten cars are running above 6,000 rpm at the wheels. I'll let you calculate the gear ratio. Can't do everything for you :)

Wonder if the other ten are running a Scaley motor. I ran a Scaley in my Camaro last year and finished 8th. Did I make a mistake or are the cars ahead of me that much better?????
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:16 am

I've sent in two cars with the "Baby King" motor O2 #31 '68 Mustang and U2 #23 Alfa Romeo,
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:28 am

UM what happened can't see the spreadsheet now? I was going to analyze the U2 class.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:54 am

Wow I was about to update the spec sheet and post the qualify results along with the video and I see Photobucket which I use for 3rd party image hosting is asking for money instead of the free service they provided all these years. Anybody know of a free service I can use moving forward? Not good because I have posted a lot of pictures over the years.

Rob

Looks like $399.99 now?? crazy!

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

Looks like we've been done by the phickle phinger of photobucket.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:51 am

Some of the guys are moving to Postimage.org
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 am

OK....crazy morning.....using Postimage for these images. Its too bad previous images are messed up now.
Here is my latest tech sheet. Will post qualifying results soon too now.
Rob

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:51 am

Hi Gents,we ran qualifying yesterday,man that was fun.
Rob,Randy and myself ran the qualifying,I wont say who had bragging rights for the pole as Rob has photos and times for the top 3 cars in each class.
What I can say is it was an awesome afternoon driving all these cars,to feel each drive and handle was amazing,all you car builds should be very proud of what you built and entered,thank you all so much for letting me drive these beautys.
We have a full crew of drivers and marshals for Sundays race,the cars will do 4 minutes in each lane,we will have 2 drivers per lane,first driver will do 2 minutes and then switch to the second driver for the next 2 minutes with the same car,this way I drivers won't get tied of driving to so many cars non stop.
Cant wait to see the photos Rob has taken,they going to be awesome he always does an amazing job with all this tec stuff.
yebo

Postby Dodgefarmer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 am

Yesterday was a truly amazing day for me. Working with Rob and Lez qualifying all these fantastic unique builds was a surreal experience. This is the stuff that I dreamed about as a kid and then forgot for over 40yrs. Unfortunately I had to leave before the top 8 qualified so I'm in the dark also. :lol: Glad to see Rob was able to get around this PB glitch. They are all great cars and you should all be proud of your creations. Come on Sunday!!!

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Totally agree with Dodge Farmer and Yebo, all the cars are fantastic to drive! Congrats to you all.

Your top three U2 qualifiers! Congrats Heli, Audi1 & Double-B. Congrats! By the way that Alfa of Heli's sure feels like a slot.it Matra! Wow what a great car, the other two are wonderful too!

AND here is the O2 qualifiers! Congrats to Midage Kid1, Radarek, and Yebo! Those two Edmonton cars feel so nice and smooth! You guys should move to BC! Yebo your car is great too....

Qualifying times to come next.
Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy