[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

Postby glasshorsevh » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Although I did get in late, I did get to see Tiny Alice in the number 14 Barracuda run in the last heat. It also suffered from the de-slotting issue that plagued the teams number 65 car in U2 on Thursday night. I assume this was a flag depth problem? Since it is a front motor car I would doubt it to be weight placement.

Thanks again for the video feed as to me it is invaluable for my efforts in proxy races to come, as I can only test on a small 36' plastic track. I will be winding the feed back to the beginning and enjoying the part I missed.... Great job!

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:43 pm

I just want to thank Dariusz for his hospitality today for hosting on Father's Day!!!!.. I know he could have done a lot of other things today but he gave up some of his week end to organize and host this race. Also a thank you for the super race marshals that put up with over 4 hours of racing and putting up with me... I think I am hooked on proxy racing.

:text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-bravo: :text-bravo:

midagekid1
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Please send me the results when you are done compiling them later and I'll update the official numbers.

Thanks for running a great leg of this event!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Aloha » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Darius and team
Thank you for spending your Father's Day morning putting the O2 Trans Am car through their paces. It was a delight seeing your son involved in the event as well.
Appreciate the time and efforts
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:44 pm

hi there

so today all of guys gather together at 8 am and after quick meeting we draw lines and start with warm up.

Mark was on red
Tom on white
Curt on blue
Pat on yellow

me computer duties and marchlling, Adrian was marschalling and getting cars from and to the track.

what i can say..... that was a pleasure event. lots of fun was having by everyone and as we didnt do too much talking every one was really focus on driving to get the most from the cars. Two cars suffer from wire problem: 74 had a broken wire so had to be resolder and Arrold #6 wire poped out so we get this reinstall - Arrold that is a very nice car and we are sorry that it didnt place higher where deserved. we had a few deslot all due to front setup issue: tires not trued or guide even deep ones installed to high so not sitting fully in the slot. I think that was the number one issue blocking cars from performing great. Overall we are very happy to be a part of this event. Thanks guys. Big thanks to guys for one more time stepping up and give their time to help. Thanks.

congratulation to podiumites

1st Radarek

2nd Cgyracer

3rd Midagekid1

David results attached for O2 class.
U2 class results also
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Wow what great round you ran. Bravo to Dariusz and all his clubmates that helped pull off this round on Father's Day! This was Proxy driving and reporting at it's finest.....thanks so much Edmonton! :text-thankyouyellow:

The O2 class congratulations to the winner Dariusz (Radarek) that is a very consistant car.. .......gentlemen this is the only car to have placed on the podium all five races! By contrast the most podium finishes behind Dariusz is two (audi1, cgyracer, steevew, cj74 & midagekid1)
Congrats to third place Tom (midagekid1) after his big win two weeks ago in Ontario he is still running hot!

My red Camaro, I'll take my second place and run away with it like I stole it! :dance:

U2 class congrats again to Heli, Audi, and DoubleB. Well done!

Rob

PS a shout out to Lez (Yebo) 5th and Randy (Dodgefarmer) for his 10th. Well done guys!
Last edited by Cgyracer on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Thank you guys for all positive feedback. We are really appreciate it. Some pictures. More to come. Cars will be packed and send Monday to kelowna gang
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Thanks for the run and results gentlemen! I haven't had a chance to watch the full video, but it was a great set up!
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Dariusz,
Thanks to you and your crew as has been stated by many for taking this fathers day to run this leg of this proxy. UM second car from Team Martin to have an issue. Hope it didn't drop to far in the standings. Trying to watch as I sat in the back sit on the ride back from Chicago today but got mostly audio. Will watch the video later tonight.

Congratulations to all top 5-10 finishers. Congratulations to you Dariusz for building a dominating car this the first year in this proxy. The bar has been set.

OK just read the results. My #6 was having a good run, darnit :oops: Can you say set screws on all guides going forward :angry-tappingfoot:

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Dariusz,
Well the #6 was sitting in 16th going into this round. Will no doubt drop out of the top 20. I just hope the #77 can move up into the top 20 from 23rd. So far my stock Cuda has been consistently a top 20 car.

Looking forward to the next round.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks Darius and crew for spending your FDs putting on such a wonderful show for us. It took me a while to get the link sorted out, but it was sure worth it.

Thanks Again
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:36 pm

I also would like to thank Radarek on running this round and showing the feed line on the race in progress. So I can see how fast these slot cars can go unmagnaistize. I can truly say that I have last place locked up with the white snowball. As was said this is a real fun Proxy to be in and I will have 2 cars for next year (one is the Gray Ghost) . :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Just after the 4:02 hour mark it seems like we see somebody (Arrold?) sometimes on the full screen watching the video?

How could that be?

Rob.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy