[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: Round 6 Edmonton by Getcars

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Cgyracer
Yeah I have seen that too. Don't know how to fix it. I was using free programs next year will get something better. I think that was Arrold too. Hahaha
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Thanx to all drivers and hosts!!! Podium winners...WELL DONE!!!!

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Radarek, thank you for fixing the broken wire!!!

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Yeah it was me. Had it hooked from my laptop to the big screen TV. You could tell that? UM. Noticed had I not been hit by the car in the red lane I would have had a better run. That's racing. Also a deslot with my Cuda. Thanks for the Video. Outstanding. Now to read the updated standings.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 am

You build a very nice car easy to drive.

Thank you Darius. A lot of 1sts for me here. 1st proxy, 1st resin body, 1st scratch built chassis.

Cgyracer
Yeah I have seen that too. Don't know how to fix it. I was using free programs next year will get something better. I think that was Arrold too. Hahaha

It appears that the link was a video call similar to Skype. The link would not show video unless I allowed access to my mic and camera. I caught on when battle armour turned off my mic for me. I went into settings and blocked mic and camera.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:26 am

OK checked the overall standings. 18th Cuda,19th Challenger and 22rd Camaro. Hopefully the Camaro can climb back into the top 20 with the next round. The Challenger has rebounded well since the first round. Lets hope there are no more snaffous.
Challenger is having big swings, 6th 10th and now 16th. Oh well.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:50 am

The BARC # 20 car was off the pace with a couple of deslots. This really dropped the car down the list. Was hopeful for a better outcome after the 9th place finish last race.

The Google software was new and caught a few people. I am glad no one was in their naked room!! I also never realized how much control a user has over the group video. I was clicking on things, changing logos, and finding my way around thinking my actions were only affecting my view.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:04 am

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:08 am

After visiting your track I am paying more attention to the guide height to ensure I am making the most out of the guide depth. Of course the TA cars were built prior to my visit. I think the fact the track braid is slightly recessed on your track amplifies the significance of this fact. The cars I have since built for the Ford/Porsche war are maximizing the guide depth.

Fully enjoyed watching the other cars on video. It really shows up the comparative differences between cars. In my O2 car it was obvious the difference was in the handling on the tighter radius corners. The time loss on a de-slot is a crap shoot, so it is important that the car is stable in the corners. De-slots are bad for results.

Great event, and you guys did a great job on driving and reporting the results.

Your car is the one to beat, as it has demonstrated its great set up on multiple tracks with podium finishes. Congratulations all around.
Last edited by BARC 1 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 am

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks Dariusz and you crew for a very well run round 6,congrats to all our podium finishes in both classes.
Can't wait for the cars to get to Kelowna so we can play with all these awesome cars, going to be fun.
Will let you all know what and how our plan is to run round 7 as soon as we get the cars.
yebo

Previous

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy