[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN with some pics I hope

ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN with some pics I hope

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:36 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:38 pm

The BARC #20 Camaro placed ninth and the team is happy with the result. The #97 Porsche is way underpowered, and will be battling for last place throughout this series.

Congrats to all regardless of where you placed.

A Special thanks to Bob and crew for running the large field of cars, and to David to keep the stats up to date.

Looking forward to the next one
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Three cars in the top 25. I'm happy. Wish my Challenger hadn't had the motor/gear mesh issue in the first round. Man that hurt.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Thank you for the run gentlemen and congratulations to the podium builders. Glad to see the largest proxy I've ever seen back on track. Looking forward to pictures and more racing
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN with some pics I hope

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 pm

The overall pic of the track above
From the sweeper end below

The start of pit row

Pit row full of O2 cars

Is that a wheel by thegrandstands

But whose could it be

Aha the culprit on lap 3

Some action shots

O2 in the PitsImage

U2 ready to go

O2 on the grid

Sorry it picture heavy,but I know you guys like picture's, I have more if you want to see them let me know.

Now off to Bed
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Super job!!! Well done to you Bob and all your helpers,drivers, marshals....Thank you!

Cheers
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Cool pics!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:29 am

Thanks for the run and great photos!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:01 am

What a great track!!
Thanks for the Bob and congrats to everyone!
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:12 am

That track is fantastic Bob. I'm sure that you have posted details of it already, but would you mind refreshing our memories. What is the lap length and how long is that front (sorta) straight.

Thank You
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:32 am

Hi Randy thanks for the complement. As you can tell some things are about to go from white to green which will look so much better. Especially for future rounds.
The track length is 90 feet 4 inches, with one overpass. The total lane difference between longest and shortest is 3/8" , which is pretty close to even Lane length.
Your right the front sort of straight is a full out arc , not quite straight but taken flat out for 24 feet into,the sweeper. The next 2 straights , one going u dear the bridge is about 12 or 14 feet and the one over the bridge is about 8 feet in length. The track has increasi g and decreasing radius curves and some with double apex plus the uphill messes. It has a nice flow to it and is a drivers track although not all that difficult.
Hopefully next year's TA series will see all the scenery done ( it's never really all done) and just some detail work in sections to make it more realistic.
And again thanks for allowing us to run your cars on Canfield Green it was a pleasure and privilege
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Dodgefarmer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 am

24' flat out! YeeeHawww!!! :lol:

Thanks Bob
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 am

If possible please pull the #7 Camaro from the race. It seams to have a defective rim and you have enough o2 cars to run. Let it travel around with the group and il have it shipped back at the end of the season.
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

I will put a note with it for Marius's attention Larry.
Cheers
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy