[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN with some pics I hope

ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN with some pics I hope

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: ROUND 5 AT CANFIELD GREEN

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:48 am

Bob - it is an exhausting field LOL!

When you're done if you can send me the results (spreadsheet if you have it) and I'll add it to the official spreadsheet and update the running stats.

Thanks a million for doing these!!! Hope you can catch up on some rest.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 am

Morning Bob.
Beautiful morning here in Edmonton hope same on your end. Looking forward to results. Thanks for hosting.
All the best
Radarek :banana-dance:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 am

David is going to post the official results in proper format , but for now here are the score sheets. U2 is the smallest .
Cheers
Bob

chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:32 am

So that's the results, and I will work on the action photos . As you have likely gathered I am not a computer guru lol.
But they will come .
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Radarek » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:50 am

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:05 am

You will notice on the O2 sheet that I have marked the fastest laps of the top 3 and Position 3 was the fastest of the day. Darius at 8.409. These are good laps on my track. The Laps show a decimal and another number which represents 1/10 of a lap or equates to at least 9 feet. To say these cars were a joy is an understatement.
Pics later.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Bob. Kudo's to you and the crew on all your hard work running such a large group of cars. I'm just curious which # 48 car I am. #8 position Randy or #20 position dodgefarmer. My car is the #48 barracuda and the other #48 car is Tims (wildstar) mustang.

Thank You
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks to the track host, support staff and drivers... Wow!!! Can't believe that the Heartland Camaro came in first this round. This is my first proxy and won't be my last..
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:44 am

Gents - hang tight just a few minutes. Chappy did a heck of a job here and I'm putting things in the spreadsheet. I see where the confusion is for the cars and can actually straighten it out. #31 MR. Rolling Thunder is a U2 Car (Capri) and shows on both lists. The #31 on the O2 in his place appears to really be Mitch -

So, give me a few to put it into the sheet and run that by Chappy to make sure I haven't hosed it up.

WOW! Awesome race!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Wildstar was 20th , sorry about that.
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Thank You Bob. With that many cars and the long hrs. that it requires to run a race of this size it is very easy to see where some confusion can occur.

Thanks again
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 pm

That's right Dave 31 in O2 are Mike Z Car and then Mitch 58 Mustang
31 U2 is Rolling Thunder. Capri
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Bob,
Thanks to you for hosting a running a great field of cars. Who's that rookie in 1st place? Congratulations. Thanks for getting my #77 Challenger into the top ten. Surprised to see that my #89 Cuda with the 42B is getting the best of the #6 Camaro which is outside of the top 20. Two cars in the top half of the field is not bad.

Congratulations to all those fast cars out there. My little Challenger got ahead of some top dogs. That Cuda also came out ahead of some known top proxy builders. Now what if I had but a FC130 motor in it instead of that 42B,UMMMMMMMMMMMM. This was an experiment!!!
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Thanks Bob and the rest of the crew for hosting this round.
O2--Congrats to Tom for the win, Alan for second and Dariusz for third. I'm pleased with my 4th any day in this large diverse field. :auto-driving:

U2--congrats to the podium, double b, Don , and Tony

Dariusz good tip, I'm going to start taking pictures of my work notes instead of typing them out for emails! See how that goes!

Rob
Last edited by Cgyracer on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Thanks for the run, it must be tough with that many cars and doubles on some numbers. that is why i lableled my car 6L, L for Lance.
I do not see the results for the #6L camaro. Lancelotalove.
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy