[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TransAm Proxy - Round #3 The Riverside 1966

TransAm Proxy - Round #3 The Riverside 1966

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: TransAm Proxy - Round #3 The Riverside 1966

Postby Radarek » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Ups ... then I'm not second anymore. ... :o
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Dariusz my friend.....my secret is my red paint has no primer and now the red has succumbed to rust looking like your car. The only way to beat you EVER is to pretend to be you!! Lol!

I think you have no worries!

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Austin, thank you for the run and congratulations to the Podium racers of both the O and U class. Wow this is a big proxy and it's exciting. How exciting you ask? I just noticed the Brumos RSR #33 IMP is not listed.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 pm

radarek "Ups ... then I'm not second anymore." Not sure what you mean? You placed 2nd in this round.

Brumos "How exciting you ask? I just noticed the Brumos RSR #33 IMP is not listed." Your car is listed - 24th in the 3rd Round and 24th in the standings...?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Maybe Radarek is looking at the round 1 results not round 3?
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: TransAm Proxy - Round #3 OFFICIAL RESULTS

Postby Radarek » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Fixed! Secretary has been sacked!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby arroldn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Two of my cars are in the top 20. My Challenger with a DNF is listed 28th. I feel pretty good with this large a field of cars. Especially with my #89 SCX Cuda being basically stock. Hope my Challenger can climb out of its hole. Congratulations to those in the top 5 of all classes. Maybe I can crack into the top 10 before it is over.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: TransAm Proxy - Round #3 OFFICIAL RESULTS

Postby Brumos RSR » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 pm

I will get the car packed and bring them to Dickie P (nhdungeonracer ) 1st of the week,
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:04 am

Some quick photos, not to good

Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:35 pm

I took the cars up to the next track today.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 am

Hi Austin

I noticed you mentioned the Barc 97 Porsche was able to go full throttle completely around your track layout. Looking at the layout and assuming you are running at 12 volts, this seems an unusual feat.

I was wondering if the next Host might just have a look at the 97 Porsche to see if there is some body interference with the wheels causing some rubbing slowing the car down.

Thanks
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Dan

I didn't notice any rubbing, It got up to it's top speed quick. I will make sure it gets look at by Dickie and others as I will be at that race too. Yes qualification was faster at 7.751 should of done better in the race
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi:

What happened to my #14 Cougar??? It fell way below the mid pack from the first two races. Is there any problem with the car or was it the race course that it wasn't fond of??? If there is an issue, let me know and let's see if we can fix it.. Courgars roar!!!!!
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy