[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Round 1 - PDR Results!

Round 1 - PDR Results!

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: Round 1 - PDR Results!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:41 am

Dale

From that 18 off how many was yours and how many someone hit you. You still did 54 laps. Consider that they only had one marschall I would say that all cars which had 50+laps are very competitive
Regards Dariusz

Rusty Camara is Polish currently from Canada lol....
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 pm

A big thanks to David and his crew of drivers and marshals,it was great to watch the race and hear the comments .
Congrats to the podium wins in both classes,great start for my club mates Rob and Randy.
Very nice job on the Datsun looks awesome,one good looking group of cars,well done everybody.
Well we sharing,,and I don't have any photos,My Cortina has a Lexan chassis I made with a slot-it pod,under the Camaro I made the chassis,front wheel adjustments and motor pod from Lexan,can't wait to see how this home chassis holds up to the rest.
Good luck to all in the next round.
yebo

Postby Audi1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Allan

I don't remember now but I think pinion is 11 and gear 32 for better cornering control.

Radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Radarek-
Hmm Rusty Camaro is Polish...great car.
The offs concern me more because I believe that I made a car that is not easy to drive and that will not fare well for the proxy drivers. I know from seeing David's track that it is a very technical design and there are areas where carnage can occur. That being said it one beautiful layout. Hey its fun just to banter!!! Now back to that Polish "Rust Infused" Camaro ... dang it is a great car! Have fun all!!!!
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Pioneer motor
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Thanks Dale

But still I will not be disappointed with your car. Like you said Dave's track is technical one with squeezes and elevation change is real test for cars. Wait for flat ones. 54 laps is still good result.
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

It is only the first race. Last year my cars didn't do well here but cracked into the top ten. This year my cars are plus 2-3lapsbetter so in my minds eye I can see similar results. Onward and upward.

Arrold

PS thanks to all who have shared tuning tips.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Picture of the bracket.
Idea behind was to get everything rigid on the back. Also scalextric bushings holders are not the greatest ones so after getting in and out few times they may become loose or break.
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Forget about pic....
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dundee Denny » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Fred Flintstone question.................

Is there still a way to see the video??

Not a Facebook either, which wouldn't be a surprise!!

Enjoying all the banter and would be fun to catch the action even in "behind time"!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 4424ever » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks for the tuneup DOC it's much appreciated and thanks to Radarek for the link I finally got to watch the video. Love it driver with hand cramps :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 pm

"Idea behind was to get everything rigid on the back. Also scalextric bushings holders are not the greatest ones so after getting in and out few times they may become loose or break."
Radareck is absolutely correct here. I have gone a different route and that is the use of JB Weld in area covering bushing and motor mount after using the SCC axle bushing set up (I have motor in when I do it). I basically see the chassis as a one time use for these events as I have strengthened guide, motor mount, rear bushing and front axle uprights with JB Weld and than use Shoe Goo to secure motor. I can see here that the 3d chassis has distinct advantages so it will be interesting to see how that works out. I am sure others have some tricks as well!!!! Audi1???
This is fun to share ideas...
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy