[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Round 1 - PDR Results!

Round 1 - PDR Results!

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: Round 1 - PDR Results!

Postby Radarek » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 am

3d revolution is unstoppable and it helps a lot, opens new possibilities for cars.
Down this series I'm pretty sure some cars will show real pictures of it. Heli_ca's camaro will be a good example. This car when now David sorted out power shortage problem will be a rocket and others will be fast too.
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:03 am

Thanks Dariusz for sharing, you did a lot of work. That extra effort you did was well worth it, you have an eye for detail. A very wise man once told me....and still tells me.....The devil is in the details!

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:21 am

I will get there.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 am

David, Thank your for the honor and recognition on my 510. I'm truly humbled.
It will not be the fastest or best handling car, but the bodywork and livery was the passion part of this project.

I am proud to be able to have this car make the field and honor our friend Keith.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 pm

David
Thanks for an entertaining video. My hats off to the drivers for going through 44 heats. Congrats to the podium finishers. 18 offs in nine minutes means I have a very unfriendly car to drive...sorry guys. Hope you all had fun and it will be interesting to see how stock chassis cars will end up doing vs. 3D chassis moving forward
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 pm

David and drivers,
I finished watching the video and looks like you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there to watch or help out in some way.
Thanks for this proxy and thank you for your your time. I am starting to set up cars for proxy racing and the conversation during the video is a great help. Let us know if we can assist somehow!
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 pm

A Mazda 787B Slot.it chassis was the correct 87mm wheelbase and is the foundation of my build. I also was able to keep a lot of my original interior with the dash, driver, roll cages.

Rob

Dariusz in the background having a Krupnik while I was testing a couple months ago. haha
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 pm

To who does not know KRUPNIK is a kind of polish vodka very good by the way....
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Those deep dish steel rims looks great. Need to get set for my builds...
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Those deep dish steel rims looks great. Need to get set for my builds...
Krupnik is a name of soup too...
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Rob,
Thanks for sharing. I'm still trying to learn how to tune podded chassis cars. The proxies that I have podded cars in haven't done so well. Last year most of the top five cars were on stock chassis per Dave. Going to be interesting to see how this shakes out over the 10 courses. Welcome to the series.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Awesome...middle of the pack...not bad for my first run in the series!!

Congrats to all the podium winners in both classes and to all the participants and to the class act Dave used to put this whole thing together!!! :text-bravo:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:57 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:33 am

Finally had a chance to watch the video. I'm worried about how loud my Mustang was. I honestly don't remember what greats I have in there... I just hope they last.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:32 am

Allan
I watched the great video that David put together and just simply counted. The verbal exchange about the cars was also quite interesting. That rusty Camaro and Canadian Camaros are really quite something. Rob notes on his #10 build are quite interesting as well and appreciated him sharing his thoughts.
I know you will have fun with these cars as well
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy