[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2017 Trans-Am Proxy Entrant Sign-Up!!!

2017 Trans-Am Proxy Entrant Sign-Up!!!

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Re: 2017 Trans-Am Proxy Entrant Sign-Up!!!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:10 am

Excellent! Keep the entries coming!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby arroldn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:26 am

I'm in again. Since Steve has already claim the #42, I will enter the #48 Cuda and #77 Challenger.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

OK got my proxy series mixed up. In this proxy last year I ran the #6 Camaro and the #77 Challenger. Got the cars mixed up with the Pony Car Wars Proxy on SCI. So Camaro and Challenger again please. Well let me also test the #48 Cuda. The top 2 cars will be sent in.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:55 am

In with a 69 Camaro...
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Put me down for # 20

Not sure what car yet, Porsche 911 or a Camaro
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi David, please put me in for the Alfa GTAM # as always 23.
Thank you sir
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Last edited by Brumos RSR on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ccobra » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm going to try and get a 64 Falcon going and a 66 911. Nothing fast just a couple of entries to make the rest of the field seem fast. :banana-dance:
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Are we allowing duplicate numbers again this year? I better commit to running the #77 Sam Posey Challenger again. It will be the same body, but might get a brass AND PIANO WIRE chassis this time. It ran ok last year, but perhaps I can make a lighter chassis that will allow it to run faster.

Our racing last year was sIMPly the best Tony. If nothing else would make me enter again it would be the chance to run against the IMP again.

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Gents...glad to have everyone, and FUN is the name of the game!

As for numbers..."Lastly, any 2-digit number may be used on the car and does NOT need to be reserved by the race participant."

Numbers...we don't care. Use as described above. If we have multiple numbers, they are to be identified on the bottom - I'll do that when the cars arrive. Last year, multiple cars had sharpie markers used to modify numbers and we want to avoid that again.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby glasshorsevh » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 am

David,

Tiny Alice Racing will definitely have a second car fielded in the U2 class. It will be a Scalextric Cortina, number 67. Alice will be in the number 14 O2 Barracuda, so one of our other drivers will "man" the second entry.

Thanks for putting this series on again this year!

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:08 am

Val - absolutely my pleasure. I'm about to starting requesting hosts...how does everyone feel about bookending the series at the PDR again? It was interesting to see the before/after results...any interest in doing that again? Also makes it so I can ship the cars back and not put that on another host.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby 4424ever » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am

Doc I will be entering again but my car is undetermined at this time. I think running your track first and last again is a great idea!
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:26 pm

PDR x2 sounds perdect David. And depending on when , i may be able to,run the old Lake on the Mountain Road course as well as the new one if you wish.
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Radarek » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi there
Please sign me and Junior
2 x camaro number to follow.

Also I would like to host a round.
Edmonton. 4 line routed track.
Regards
Dariusz aka radarek and Junior
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy