[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Re Panamericana at the Green

Re Panamericana at the Green

Re: Re Panamericana at the Green

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 am

Thanks , it is a challenge for sure with the big straight mixed in to some tight corners and the esses. It is a fun to drive track though
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby glasshorsevh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Last edited by glasshorsevh on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm

I'll have another look at it Val. It handles great though.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Hey lads , sorry for this delay, but things havent been great on my end with a sick buddy not looking good . That means a lack of drivers on 2 fronts. I am concerned for my buddy . Anyway that is my issue not yours. I am going to take a page out of Munters play book and run the cars off myself . Seeing as how they ran separately in 1:1 , and i have the cars here I will give them their exercise. If you dont want the results to count, no worries, but if you want them to count all is good.
So i will run them hard over the next day or so and post the results.
Sorry for the let down, but i will give them my best shot.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Chappy,
My hope is your friend is better soon.

I for one am Ok with you running all the cars if that works best for you, and having them count for the series.
My 2 bits. Thank you for hosting.
Last edited by Z-carfan on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Thanks Mike thats what i would like to do. Give each car a fair run and post the results. I will however accede to Allan as the organizer. But since they are here and quallied i figured a little competition was healthy.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 am

Allan is fine with a Solo Autocross-type of race for these cars, as I suspect that the results will not be that much different than if they were raced together. A fast car on a given track is going to be fast no matter what the race format is. So, "lay on McDuff, and may the better car win!"

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 am

Right lads , Race it is , Banditos and Boulders be darned .
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Well Lads i thank you for your patience and for allowing me to race your beautiful builds. Yes it is finally done. As usual i qualified the cars after a good cleaning and once over. I ran 10 laps each for the qually and to get used to each car, a bit more as said earlier Then i rechecked anything that was problematic. Before the race i again rechecked the cars and cleaned braids and tires. Each car was then ran for 5 minutes in race situation. Controller in one hand and the track call button in the other hand, lol it made things a lot easier and quicker for me, surprisingly i didnt need the track call button very often.
So i am sitting here now doing up the paperwork as we do have a winner, but ta lot of close finishes, so i decided to go by Fast Race Lap as a tie breaker. One thin i noticed was a few surprises with cars that didnt qualify well but ran well as they got warmed up.
So she is all over and the report will be available for your Sunday reading.
Thanks again for the priveledge.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:41 am

Hoooray!!! :text-bravo: Looking forward to the results, Bob.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 am

Bob,

Running at The Big Green is always a pleasure no matter the outcome! Looking forward to the results..

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 am

Okay, so i emailed a copy of the results to Allan because i am a technically challenged person that cant post anything except a letter.. im sure he will post the pic of the results sheet when he has a chance. Meanwhile i am getting beat about the arms as i am behind in the wallpapering job. SWMBO wasnt amused when i ,mentioned priorities and slot cars in the same breath..
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Here are the results of this Round from chappy. He will post more as soon as he gets himself out from under the wallpaper and paste.........!

Remember, this Round was run Autocross-style with one car on the track at a time and results based on lap times, not total distance traveled.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 pm

For total distance traveled just take your laps and multiply it by 90.3feet.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to La Carrera Panamericana-2 Fun Run - 2016