La Carrera Panamericana-2 - Hiccup!

La Carrera Panamericana-2 - Hiccup!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 pm

We've got a slight hiccup in the racing schedule for the La Carrera Panamericana-2 fun run proxy. The next track on the schedule can't run a Round for us this season and the track scheduled after that needs a few more months to get everything sorted out.

So, I've talked with Bob Methe and he's agreed to run a Round for us in the mid-February timeframe at his Cornerstone Raceway track here in MA; a very nice 4-lane, routed mfd track. After that, the cars will go on to South Africa for 3- 4 Rounds there. We'll try to schedule the track that needs more time for the back-end of the proxy; when the cars are back in the US after South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

Stay tuned for more updates on Round #3 at Cornerstone and a big thanks to Bob for helping us out with the racing schedule! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: La Carrera Panamericana-2 - Hiccup!

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks for the update Allan.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Sounds good to me. Don't think I could wait more than a month for another one. Never had a car go to South Africa before, so looking forward to that as well!

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Thanks for,the update Allan, and don't forget us Northerners , we aren't that sensitive but we feel neglected by our big brother when left from the list .
Oh I'm Sorry Eh lol :flags-canada: :flags-canada: :flags-canada: :text-imsorry: :teasing-poke:
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby mether05 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Glad I could help out!

Some of you are probably familiar with Cornerstone from the Can Am, Sprite and U13 proxies.

4 Lanes, 75-83' length, Pyramid PS @ 10v, MDF, copper tape

mether05
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to La Carrera Panamericana-2 Fun Run - 2016