[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - La Carrera Panamericana-2 - The Builds

La Carrera Panamericana-2 - The Builds

Re: La Carrera Panamericana-2 - The Builds

Postby Audi1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:26 am

Hi Jeff, Keith is right, this is a rubber/urethane fun run.

By the way, that car looks absolutely terrific!! :text-bravo: I suspect that the driver and the navigator are going to be popular on most of the legs of this race...........................

I know someone in Merrimac, MA who can provide you with an MT/1 motor, or a H&R Jack Rabbit, or a BWANC1 - all of which are ready to drop in and go. With the weight of that car, the Jack Rabbit would probably be your best bet because of the extra torque in that motor. Let me know.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Your car looks great, don't give up, get the Jack Rabbit, some nice urethane tires. I
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks guys! I better get those tires off before they crucify my ass! :roll: :lol:
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Wobble » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:08 am

That is a sweet looking 55. Almost a shame to put decals on it.
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:08 am

Allan:
Putting my silver whale into the mail today!
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 am

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Gracias!
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Bob, is that a munter resin body? Looks good.

Allan

PS Tony's on a "sliver streak"; every car that's come to me from bumos RSR lately had been silver.........................
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 pm

HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Pretty car, Jim! If it runs like it looks, then we're all in trouble....................

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanks you Allen but I will tell you it doesn't hold up to close inspection. There are some extremely nice looking cars. I hope it holds it own and is fun to drive. It quiet without the body but a bit noisy with it on. I need to get it the mail or I would sot out the source of the noise.
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:40 am

Take your time, Jim. This is a fun run proxy with the emphasis on fun.

No penalty points for later arrivals; although really late entries do run the risk of missing the first race which will probably be the first Saturday in December.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Yes Allan - Body by Munter - I always go to Munter for his great bodies. I actually bought this for the TLOR proxy but decided not to enter after I built the car. I built a nice brass chassis but at the last minute discarded it because I was not successful in purchasing the full size motors I was trying to get. I went to a plastic MRRC chassis with slim can motor and took a full second off my lap times so I guess, as they say, things happen for a reason.

Anyway, The cars I'm seeing being submitted here are beautiful and this will be an awesome proxy! I hope all the track owners post a ton of photos!

BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mrollingthunder » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Any suggestions for gear ratios for the tracks?
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to La Carrera Panamericana-2 Fun Run - 2016