[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Re Panamericana at the Green

Re Panamericana at the Green

Re: Re Panamericana at the Green

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:26 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:33 am

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! NOW that was close.
I think the # 63 Vette was getting tired towards the end after two long races.
Thanks to all involved .
Richard.
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 am

Wow! I assumed I'd get a bit closer after the last race, but I didn't think I'd get THAT close!!! Whew! Congrats Richard! :auto-checkeredflag:
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:07 am

Thanks for running them chappy! The old shoe box Chevy did pretty good!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby chappy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 am

Guys it was my pleasure.
Again congrats to the Podium ites
And to all for really nice cars.
It was funny to see how well all the old American iron did. They were all very stable and looked great in the field. A bit heavier but a blast to drive.

The Cars have been shipped back to Allan and from there will be shipped out to the owners. We are trying to work out a way that Cars from North of the Border can be shipped back from Canada rather than crossing the border 2 more times.
What prevented it this time was the packaging. All the cars came in a variety of boxes , but were placed in separate packaging to go in the big box. We will see if we can figure this one out in the future to cut costs, and time in the returns.
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:03 am

Thanks Bob.

This proxy was my first 132 Race and has been going on for some time. I think my proxy count is up to 6 now, since this car was shipped.

The gift card chassis ended up in 15 th, so I am happy to be midpack.

I would like to thank all the hosts that gave their time for this event. It truly is a marathon proxy that has been a lot of fun
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:17 am

Thanks for posting the results, Todd. Congrats to Richard, Steve and Tony on their championship podium finishes!

Also great to see Keith (retro racer 44) take 4th and 5th with his sports cars and 11th with his famous Studebaker! Remember when he ran the original Stude in the PanAm-1 race? Modeled from a block of wood!

As soon as the cars get back to me, I’ll start shipping them home to all of you.

Richard, should I just keep the #63 car, throw another tune on it like I did this year and keep it for the La Carrera PanAmericana-3 race.......? Haha!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Wow, I don't know how I missed the final numbers on this proxy! Thanks Allan, and congratulations to Slotting Since 1963, and redlynr and to Retro 44 :angelic-yellow: giving me a hard time like always. Thank to all the hosts, drivers and Allan for putting this fun run together.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 am

Any Idea yet when we will be expecting our cars back?
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I have them; it’s late. I’ll do my best to get them out next week; now in London on business. Sorry.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 am

All of the cars were posted to the entrants this morning; let me know when you receive them; thanks.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to La Carrera Panamericana-2 Fun Run - 2016