[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Well good morning all

Well good morning all

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Well good morning all

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Ordered 4 of the same kind :shhh:
Got a little "function" for the oval track coming up and found some real cheap Petty Chargers.
Will run 'em and if the paint gets scratched we'll turn them into police cars.
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 pm

You know the more I look at that car the more I like it. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MoparGreg » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am

Did someone say classic stockers? Im in!
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DixonJohn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 am

I feel for on all the overtime Jon. We are finally caught up at my work so no seven days a week, twelve hours day till after the first of the year.
Gonna miss the money,but I need a break.Now on to looking for some cars.
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 am

Right now I'm in 'savings mode'. I'm purchasing a track to move in to DeBary Glen in the hopefully next 30 days. That with Christmas coming up and the release of the Slot.It R18 Audi, I've been watching my spending.

Actually I chose to take a pass on the new Slot.It Porsche 911 EVO98. The livery just did not make me smile. :o

I have converted my Slot.It Audi R8C over to anglewinder power. I also have a pair of "Fina" and a pair of "EMI" McLarens - one of each is inline and the other anglewinder. That, along with my Lola B09/60 give me plenty of choices for Modern Le Mans racing at our club.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 am

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 am

See what they do to us, Lee? A pretty butt, a little temptation, and we thank them for making us do it. We never had a chance in the battle of the sexes. We should have surrendered... wait- we did already, didn't we?

Actually, Ember is right again as far as I'm concerned. I always thought the butt end of that particular Charger was as good as styling got in the glory days of Mopar. The '68 Barracuda 340 SE was a close second for me. My friend had the Cuda, and there were several of that Charger in town, some of which were little old lady cars in church parking lots on Sunday mornings. I used to get tickled and start giggling all alone in my car when I would see some blue haired old lady rumble by with Bumblebee Stripes on her Charger. A very popular car in Memphis, for all ages.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ddyke » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 am

Stop telling on me!
ddyke
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:44 pm

LoL. Maybe I should talk to Jules about a commission. ;) Or I could rent the Pioneer wall out for advertising shots. Maybe I should look at some suitable advertising locations for other brands.

The Cherry is too pretty to run for me. It does work hard as a photo tart. The Ace is the Charger that busily bangs out laps on the Targa.

Glad to hear you lot giving in and spending on those pretty cars. Just don't tell your other half that it was me who made you buy them. Tell that to Jules instead. ;)
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Lee needs a 12 step program as he has zero self control... ;p
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Ember » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Let's face it. We all suffer with that one at times.

Hi. My name is Ember and I'm a slot car addict.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 pm

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale