[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Thanks Dickie SCC

Thanks Dickie SCC

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Thanks Dickie SCC

Postby GFG 3 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 am

Friday I sent a message to Dickie for some info. Less than an hour later I got a call from SCC. Dickie and I talked for a bit and he helped me with my order. Saturday morning as I was racking leaves I recieved my package, less than 24 hrs. You cann't beat that for service. Thanks Dickie and SCC.

George
GFG 3

Re: Thanks Dickie SCC

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

You're welcome George !
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

They are that fast! Now, I just placed an order today...how fast can I have it? I have things to do!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Your order went out today, so you should have it on Thursday! :D
But check your email, we did have a little issue... :(
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Some time ago, our group was looking a racing class of Monogram stockers, which were brand new at the time. I wrote to SCC to see about recommended parts for a minimal modification to make them run well and still fit into our rules. What I got in return was a perfect recipe for making a great car from a car that was so rough the spur gear had as much contact with the track as the rear tires. The guys didn't go for it, but I sure kept the advice in my slot car file. Monogram eventually fixed their problem and Paul Gage as well as SCC started making tires that had a slightly higher profile to make the clearance right for the earlier Monogram Stockers so they ran as well as the newer ones.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 pm

And if you REALLY need help (like me) they will get on a plane and come to your house and fix it for you :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Scatman1 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale