[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - I have a longer reach :)

I have a longer reach :)

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

I have a longer reach :)

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Bob from Slot Car Corner sent me a cool gift. I needed a longer grabber and he sent this to me.

And it is a solid one with no hinge that breaks like my old ones!

Thanks Bob!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: I have a longer reach :)

Postby ourwayband » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 pm

And I see that it is DOT approved!! :)
have fun Harry!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Sure, now he sends it.

Well, if some knucklehead in a purple Dodge wasn't constantly knocking me off on that corner...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Nerf a guy one time....labeled for life.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HRWJim » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Those things are great. I don't see the official SCC label. " Corner Marshal Retrieval Tool" Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Very cool, I need one of those too, but not that long. Dave us short guy's had to suffer in that corner, how did it go? One knee on the table, one foot behind your head and reach... :lol:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby rbianchi » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Your welcome Harry! It was the least I could do for all your hospitality. I only gained 4 lbs but all the work I had waiting for me dropped that pretty quick. This week I'm installing those stained glass windows but I'll get on those decals for you soon. Thanks again for having us visit for a bit longer than you thought. I look forward to being able to return the favor :!:
rbianchi

Postby sixtiesracer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah,Harry can not only visit SCC.But the wild bunch at Sick Puppy Raceway in Weare,N.H. :twisted:
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby dreinecke » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:45 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Mom loved me more.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Tubby » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

How did I know my other brother was going to weigh in? Get it?

Oh yeah? At least she didn't have to tie a steak around my neck to get the dog to play with me like she did to you! Oh, and I still have the picture of you in the dress playing with the girls...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale