[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - NEW from RMS Resins 09-30-14! Chevy II!

NEW from RMS Resins 09-30-14! Chevy II!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Coming soon from RMS Resins!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 am

I will build inline, so yes...pretty close :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:32 am

Sweet deal!!!
Can hardly wait to see the Chevy II available for purchase!!! :D
Thank you sir!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Quickcars » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair. Sorry, I got a little excited when I saw the picture of the Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair, Corvair!!!!

Yes please...

QC
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Wetsanding on the master Nova commenced this evening! Hope to get this one out pretty quick.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 pm

It's funny, the Corvair was never this popular in the 1960's. It was my first car but not my favorite. By the time I inherited it, it was 7 years old and falling apart. I was in college and couldn't afford to keep it in top shape. If I got it over 50 mph the pressure inside the shroud around the cylinders got so high it blew the spark plug wires off the spark plugs. It was always the one that required removing the air cleaners to put it back. I always carried a spare fan belt with me too. But it was a tough little car.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dundee Denny » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 pm

The Boyz have put both of these at the top of their "want list"!!

The Nova and Corvair are the hot topics in the shop!!!

Fantastic news and sure appreciate all your work building these for us!!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby choc-ice » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

Really good to see these progressing, Dave! I know what you mean - these things always take longer to produce than you want.
choc-ice
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks gents. The work required to do these is probably suited for a faster modeler than myself, but I really like doing it.

The worst part is the steps to getting a smooth finish - add to that my CDO and it takes way too long up to the point where I say "forget it!" and am done LOL.

I'm right in the middle of audit season at work, so I'm busier there and that is taking alot of time away from playing, I mean "working" on these...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Caution! Contents are HOT!

Chevy II in the mold!

Initial Corvair back cast is as well!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:54 pm

First tests out. A few things to fiddle with on the Chevy II before it is 100% ready. The Corvair I will begin popping out so I can start the mastering process.

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby eightwheels » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 pm

yea David the flairs look really good. I can see it now in Trans Am paint. cant weight.... :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :text-thankyouyellow:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:58 am

Lookin' good!!!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby dreinecke » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Hmmm... Image
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Fast Co. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 pm

That's going to get a lot of attention around here!
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale