[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SCC visits HRW!

SCC visits HRW!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

SCC visits HRW!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:17 am

It can only be described as "SlotCar Intervention" :) They heard I was re-taping the Show-Me Speedway and just couldn't stand by and watch me go with tape again.

SO they are going to BRAID it for me :banana-rock:

Last night though we had some time to play with a few cars.

WOW can they drive! I took a podium though with a solid 3rd place finish :dance:

Stay tuned in the Lumber Yard for in progress photos of how they will braid it, looks pretty simple really.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: SCC visits HRW!

Postby raceeng18 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 am

If I ever build another tack it will be braided.

Joe F.
raceeng18
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am

I just started a braiding project yesterday too. I only had half of my slot attic track braided when I ran out. I taped the other half in copper. After more than a year, I am finally getting the rest of the track in braid. Once you go to braid, you will never want to go back. Electrical connections are so much easier and more reliable, it almost hurts to think about it. Well worth the investment IMHO.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:24 am

I was hoping airport security would detain them (particularly after the anonymous tip "someone" phoned in...) but evidently they managed to slip through. Oh well, there's always the return trip...

:o
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby ElSecundo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby SlotCarCorner » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 am

Hello Kurt,

How would I know, it was "anonymous"....

:lol:
SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Postby acmost » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 am

Wow what a treat...awesome!
acmost
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 am

I hope you are going to feed them, with that braid will magnet cars stick to it?

Wish I was helping, but I got to work all weekend again :cry:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:42 am

Wow, talk about slot car royalty coming to visit! You even managed to put them to work too, Harry you are the man! Feed them well, as if I didn't know that wouldn't happen. :mrgreen: :lol:

P.S. I hope Dickie brought you lots of Dum Dums.. :D
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ElSecundo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:09 am

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby Austin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Harry; There is no one better to help you with your track. Bet your lap time get a let quicker. Have fun and hope you make it up to SCC's track some time.

PS we will have free racing at SCC this weekend,
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Ok, so put some faces with names for us - I want to make sure I'm harassing the right one the next time I call in for an order!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Dickie on the left, Bob on the right.

C'mon Doc...drive on down!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale