Your Slot.it Porsche GT1 Feedback

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Your Slot.it Porsche GT1 Feedback

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am

Yes great stuff Bruce.

I just spoke to Maurizio and he confirmed what was just posted.

"I know we're not perfect but the car seems good to me, shapewise. Racing cars tend to change a lot and true, if we have to choose which model we should make the shape after, we choose the LM winner.I'm sorry we left out the 'triangles' that appear in the front from time to time but we may be able to fix this in the future. Looks like the 'Jever' writing on the sides should be bigger, too."

This is all you can ask for really. The attempt to make a model as accurate as possible and openly discuss any shortcomings.

So now I want this car even more. So much for waiting.

Thanks Maurizio!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby raceeng18 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

I've got the Fly version and it never has been on my favorites list. I hope the Slot.it car works well for those who purchase one. I'll also be paying attention to the reports from the members here as far as performance.

Joe
raceeng18
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaveKennedy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 pm

LMAO Mick! I love the reference to the cathedral in Spain, i've seen it in person and it's stunning... and maybe some day it will be finished, but like people say it's the journey that's the point, not the arrival.
I've seen these cars in person and I was really impressed with them. I'm sure I will buy the gold/black Mobil car when it's released.
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Mick, your comment about scaling a subject is a point I have tried to make in the past and is very well taken in my opinion. I like mine and I also think everyone should remember it is a slotcar first and a collector replica second. But I think Slot.It has carried through on both counts with a winner.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale