[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF! What's going on out there?

TGIF! What's going on out there?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF! What's going on out there?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 am

End to another fun filled week at the workplace :)

Have a special Jalopy project to finish, plus THE GOAT build begins in 1/32.

iHobby in Cleveland in full swing. I am sure you will see all sorts of reports around the web.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF! What's going on out there?

Postby hoganracing » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:04 am

Trying to get my entry for Jeremy's MGB proxy ready to paint. There sure are a lot of bits to remove, lose, try to find, and then replace!

So far, it's almost ready for primer.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 am

Harry, your Carrera SCCA Vette gave me some ideas for one of those I have sitting on my bench just waiting for the right idea. Going to start working on that this weekend, also its time to get the track cleaned up and running again. I have been away far too long and its time to get back into things again. :mrgreen:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hoganracing » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 am

hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 am

DON'T LOSE THOSE BUMPERS!!!!!! LOL. I was looking at it last night. There are a ton of little pieces. I hope to tear it down Sunday and dip it. If that happens, it should be painted by Tuesday.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 am

Well I just bought a 1967 Ford Fairlane made by Revo-Gram. It handles kind of funky, but I'm sure I can make it better.

The chassis kind of 'fell out' of the car and some wire and brass bits started to show their faces, so I do believe that we will soon see all the running gear in a new chassis under that ride. I'm thinking lowering the car down to a more realistic ride height might just make the car handle much better. Perhaps we can use a run off between this and a pure stock same model here soon to see if there is a difference.

I was also thinking about buidling a 'left turn only' chassis with all the weight shifted to facilitate oval track racing. Now I will need place to test this chassis out.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby hoganracing » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:03 am

hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby BRP32 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:14 am

Ihobby is in my backyard at the IX center 5 minutes from my house.

Unfortunately hobby funds are low and I won't be going.......

I look forward to the reports of what was there from people who did go.....

The Richfield slot show is next weekend also. Another very good show.....

Bolton's Speed Shop
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby RazorJon » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

I will be working, and working, and well you get it
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby moparjenny » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am

Knocking out some freelance work, Cars & Coffee in the morning, club racing tomorrow night. :)
moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm

I finally got confirmation yesterday that the mini vacation for us caregivers is really going to happen. All you folks who are always telling me to get some rest will get your wish (and mine).
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby moparjenny » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby jmsh54 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Greetings, well Saturday morning is the pumpkin chunkin contest. Will join a group of friends down by the bay and watch pumpkins get flung out into the lake. Probably have a cup or two of cider. This will be followed by the Crazy Clown Parade and then off to a local car show. Dinner next with the same group of pumpkin chuckin watchin cider drinkers. Life can be very stressful here in northern Michigan. Sunday I may break my vow to never watch another Detroit Lion's football game and take a short peek. At some point I hope to continue working on this AA Body Cooper Jag. Got the chassis done now I need to take on the body modifications. Regards, John

jmsh54

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Do a little more racing, attend the LPHS football game and see my daughter dance during the halftime show, wolf some pizza, race a some more.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale