[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Scalextric MGB Proxy 2012

Scalextric MGB Proxy 2012

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Scalextric MGB Proxy 2012

Postby Cincyslots » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

Bib's and Harry,

Thanks for hosting. I bet it was a lot of fun. It has to be interesting to see everyone tuning techniques. I'd like to see how Goose set his up. Maybe it would give me a tip for the next race.

Goose,

Get in contact with me with your size and address so I can ship out your Cincyslots t-shirt. Congrats on the win and thank you to all of the participants.

Bruce
g2172@aol.com
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:21 am

Last edited by goosenapper on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Lou E » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 pm

So when is the next one and what cars are WE running? ;)
Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

If I have any say in it, it would be one of these. The SCX are a lot cheaper but the Beetle would be cooler! :banana-rock:

Bruce

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm

I bought a pile of the old Porsches a while back (I think I got some of them from you, Bruce), and they are a blast! It would be insane on the hillclimb with Mark's motor and some PG tires. The big improvement is the front axle- simple to do. When you settle that down, its all go from there.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 am

yes, i think you did rob. the scx are cheap, they just don't excite me any.

bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 am

One of the many projects I've been putting off for months is that Beetle with a teardrop trailer, both of which I'll paint the exact colors of my college car (which I still have- a '71 Beetle), and the camp trailer I built for us when we were newlyweds. I have the Scaley Beetle for that purpose, and I was very surprised at the speed and balance of that car. With stock rubber it goes great.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 pm

i think the mini's would be fun too!

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 pm

That's it. That's the one. I can't wait to see the lineup.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby goosenapper » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 pm

that sounds great to me! If some folks do need one and want the cars in the set, i can split them if you guys can decide on who gets what. I'm in/can be in for one of them. Sweet! Lets get this rolling. Is a New Years time frame too soon??

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

I love those Minis. I'm in for any odd remainders from the triple car sets. Two or one, any color, doesn''t matter.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Lou E » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

The minis are cool, split three ways I don't think one of those sets would be much...

The VW would be awesome but only if I can slam it! lol
Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 am

I think I'm good?

bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:09 pm

i'm not as good as i thought! :lol: i'll get it over now.

bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale