Getting busy around here

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Getting busy around here

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

What a week. Lot of new stuff coming in and hard to keep up with latest news.

Which leads me to remind you that if you see some latest news that is not listed here yet, feel free to link to it. With all that is going on in our hobby, it is very difficult to keep up with all brands. Sometimes I don't post everything as it likely isn't anything to get worked up about. There are some images and news related to models that are not even close to production as well as some that may or may not ever arrive.

So don't worry about linking or posting photos if you see something you feel is important.

New Carrera and Scalextric are in at our dealers, as well as Slot.it and a few others. Getting hard to pick :) We will review some of them but if we miss a car, by all means chime in and give your own thoughts. Photos are always a good idea. Need help with photos? Just email me and I will host them for you so you can complete the review.

Newcomers will start to arrive this time of year. I know we have the best people on the web here at HRW who will help them. Maybe we can get a few to stick around for the long haul :)

Hope all have a great weekend.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Getting busy around here

Postby turbokev » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:29 am

4th quarter cars? I'm wanting the Sam Posey Challenger :)
turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby fantasy racer » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm

harry i felt it was time to thank everyone who has and who will eventually walk us new or returning guys to this hobby,you guys have taught me ,showed me, advised me and a host of other things, i have been, along with my ms everything working hard on our setup my wife says to me the other night while i was painting the pit teams to match there car, cherryl and jim are coming over i said ok an hour passed they arrive and came down to my world jims wife says thats not a race track is it jim? thats a piece of art look at the detail,i knew this would happen the minute we started doing a couple of laps esp when my wife slides her garage doors up and i noticed all of her garages were filled with pink slot cars slot it,fly etc jim says to cheryl i need one badd and i want to build every peace her reply im so glad you liked it because in our garage are a couple of boxes you may have a interest in. they are my new neighbors and just got married after 22 yrs of courting i said to jim brother you were married after yr3 what better way to kick off a marriage. the cool thing about jim his expertise is circuit boards he was explaining to me how the the chips we use for digi racing work and the components work they willl be joining when they return from there honey moon. every one of you are truely class acts truely class acts thanks.
fantasy racer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Great to hear and glad old HRW is a place you like to visit.

Sounds like you have one heck of a nice hobby going :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 am

Me, I have no hobby, I have an addiction. I try to help out when I can, but the great thing about HRW is someone always knows what to do. New cars? Where does one start? So many cool ones coming out makes it very difficult to choose. Should be a great season coming up. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale