[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF Hello October

TGIF Hello October

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF Hello October

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:46 am

Well, Slotober has finally arrived :)

Some of you who help out a lot might as well get your fingers in shape. Newcomers will start rolling in again and looking for help.

ihobby in Chicago this weekend! Some pics have been posted from Carrera and I assure you more coverage to follow.

Seems like new releases are still trickling in. Stay tuned for more reviews and maybe a few spy shots :)

Performed a forum update yesterday. Nothing you need to worry about as no features have changed. Just geek stuff in the database. I will say we are running pretty steadily and after some tweaks to our forum headers (banner sizes) and thumbnails, our load times are even better.

Hope all of you have a great weekend and you have some time to play.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF Hello October

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh yes a good weekend indeed....Gotta love getting a package like this on a long 3 day weekend. Perfect timing! :D

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Nice dum dums!

Looks like you will be busy.

But not as long as you think. I really look forward in hearing your thoughts.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby scatman » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

I for one love Oct. The only problem, have to deal with TS Karen. The price we pay to live in the Gulf coast area. Well, at least I can work on my car projects. :-)
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Still working on my secret project. Waiting for primer to gas out so I can paint Monday or Tuesday. Should finish the Scaley Mustang tonight or tomorrow. Supposed to rain all day Saturday and Sunday. :( Other than that a great weekend coming up. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Keep a weather eye, scatman. The late storms are the worst these days. Used to be the other way around.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Ember » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Order from SCC arrived earlier in the week. So, I've got a proxy car to get into shape. With the wind blowing a gale outside again, it looks like I'll have to adjourn to the garage to clear coat the shell. I have got to get that done today so that it can harden off enough to be in the mail on Monday or Tuesday.

I've got dum dums to enjoy while I'm working.

Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

We had a nice spell of rain last weekend to mark the change of seasons to fall here in NW California. That has got me thinking about restarting some slot car projects. I dug out a Monogram Grand Sport Corvette that is going to be my next project. It had been changed over to a standard inline motor arrangement but I now have it set up for a slim can motor. I will try to get it down low and wide as possible and might even turn it into a roadster before it is all done.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Had our first snow here today...mid 20 degrees at the moment as well. Only a light dusting and rain/sleet/ice/sun...but the best part was the thunder while it was snowing - Thundersnow! Love that!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby moparjenny » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Just got some driving in before the thunderstorms hit tomorrow.

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Jenny, I'm just guessing here, but the new job doesn't suck, does it?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ListerStormGT » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Jenny, better get that shopping cart away from that car!
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby moparjenny » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 am

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale