[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slotlandia Via Italiaslot

Slotlandia Via Italiaslot

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Slotlandia Via Italiaslot

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Slotlandia Via Italiaslot

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:33 am

Groovy
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Czar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 am

I haven't spent too much money on NSR, yet. I think that will change.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 am

I think I'm becoming a slot car snob. Outside of the $500 Ferrari car carrier, (which I can't imagine anyone being able to justify purchasing) nothing in those photos appeals to me. This includes the Racer Maserati 450 S that I've been waiting for since March. I don't want to be one of those guys who go on and on about how a toy company made a car wrong, but the angle on that nose is just bad. It's a shame, because I feel that this Maser body type is one of the best that they ever made. Oh well. George Turner still makes a very decent resin of a 300 S. As for the rest on that page- not my cup of tea.
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby reel55 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 am

My Wallet is hurting allready
Can hardly wait for the Spyker to be released!!!!!
And the Racer M1.,s and.........................
reel55

Postby MrAdept » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:44 pm

The Racer Datsun 240Z looks good, and nice to see the DeTomaso coming along.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 pm

I noticed the Lotus Indy cars, especially the turbine. Hope it's affordable.

Have you seen any more pictures of the track wrapped with the NSR banners?
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Reslotted » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks Harry, that's the Lotus 72 I was on about in the other thread, I didn't realise that they were doing the March 701 and 711 cars as well.
Those and the McLaren Can Am cars are on my hit list. I suppose I'd better get another job.
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale