[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF! What is going on folks?

TGIF! What is going on folks?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF! What is going on folks?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 am

Well, The General is heading out of town this weekend so I will be doing a few projects here and there.

Toy box in from SCC with the parts needed for a couple more Fly Classic tune ups and another custom chassis.

Mostly will be hacking up a model kit for The Derby City Late Model Truck Series though.

What about you folks?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF! What is going on folks?

Postby moparjenny » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 am

Zagato's here at the office with me this morning, and then I'm heading home to annoy Kurt for a couple days. :)
moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 am

Wascally wabbit!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby hoganracing » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 am

The Derby City Late Model Truck Series experiment is gnawing at me. The monster (or demon) truck is coming together, but it is taking longer than expected. Not sure how well the scars will be covered!

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 am

This is my weekend to work but got the new track all ready for paint and braid yesterday. I hope to start paint Monday morning when I get home from work.

Got some wheels and tires on the way from SCC for a super secret project on a car I think many will be surprised/shocked to see done. lol :evil:

Also new Slot It Porsche 911 on the way that should be here soon. :banana-rock:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 am

Still building (restoring) the track. I recently realized my plan to paint and tape in sections is out of the question. I'll have to crawl on the table to get part of it, so I hope my framework is as strong as I think it is. I weigh 360...
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ourwayband » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:53 am

Working on the revised Lakeland Drag strip,with shifting of course..

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mokid » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:02 am

Looking forward to meet the guys to have some slot fun and after that I need a bullitt to the head wife family reuion this sunday darn the luck
All you folks have a great weakend
nick
mokid
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 am

Trying to put up a TV antenna this weekend and then fixing the track down.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bkrownd » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am

Moving into a new house and picking up 2 newly adopted cats.

No dehumidification plan for the new place yet, so my cars and track will remain boxed up for who knows how long.
bkrownd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mseitz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 am

The wife is out of town for a well deserved break so the boys and I will enjoy a "Boys Weekend Out." Weather forecast in NC could not be nicer for the next couple days.
We are planning on attending a Cars and Coffee event that takes place in a little village setting here in town. I don't participate in typical cars shows but in this venue we can show up
in my driver grade '66 E-type, park in the field, have a relaxing breakfast with my sons, see a few cars and drive on home.

A Top Slots and Trains sale priced package arrived with a Ninco1 4pack that are perfectly suitable for my 11 year old son's friends to bang around to their hearts content. They just need some tuning as the Camaros have a very noisy front axle set. Should be an easy fix.

Tire Razor sent a 1/24 adaptor that I have yet to use and this weekend should provide time. I have plenty of vintage 1/24 cars that could benefit from smoother, rounder tires. I am trying put together set of 4 K&B vintage cars to race in an IROC format on my little 4 lane routed layout. These cars were dogs back in the day on commercial layouts but run very smoothly and well suited to home tracks.

Happy Friday!
Mseitz

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Got a clear but grey morning. Trying to talk His Lordship into heading off to flick a few flies so that I can work on OzRally Proxy car in peace. Hope to get it all sorted mechanically so the body can go into the stripping bath tomorrow.

Also got a design job to do for a cut work door panel for kitchen cabinets. Only the design work, fortunately. They'll get the panels laser cut.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Tractor pulling at one of my favorite tracks... Mi-te-Jo campground in Milton, NH.

It's about an hour and a half drive, but we'll be spending Saturday night in one of their cabins.

After the pull event is over, there's a tractor parade and then a pig roast feast, and with good weather predicted (although maybe a bit cool in the evening), it should be a great weekend :banana-rock:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Family time, yard clean up after the storms, some slot time, and getting to work on the long-awaited '66 Dart. I'll try again for a naked Saturday ;)
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale