[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Who is our Ninco US Rep, and How Can One Contact Them?

Who is our Ninco US Rep, and How Can One Contact Them?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Who is our Ninco US Rep, and How Can One Contact Them?

Postby crossovercrazy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Friends,

With Bob retired, who is our POC for Ninco here in the US, and how can I contact them?

Thanks!
crossovercrazy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Who is our Ninco US Rep, and How Can One Contact Them?

Postby Fast Co. » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am

Bueller? Bueller? Somebody? Anybody?
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 am

I wish I could give a better answer. The one person who contacted me and said they were taking over, apparently is not the right person anymore.

I am sure BRS, Bruce, or another dealer will find out soon enough. But there will be no presence like Ninco Bob :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby goosenapper » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 am

I don't know either. I'm trying to get out of the Ninco and SCX lines as nobody buys or at least not from me. The company to contact is MRC Model Rectifiers(sp).

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby crossovercrazy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 am

Guys,
Thank you for all the help (and I understand the feelings of the last comment). I have the wheels turning now (based upon your all's help), for a very specific request.

Thanks again, friends!
Mike
crossovercrazy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ninco1 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Gentlemen,
First of all, the fishing and target shooting have been great over the past few months. Shortly, I will be running the new NINCO wireless system when fishing slows down. I thank those of you who appreciated the time I was able to spend on the "boards".
There isn't anyone specifically anymore as the "product manager" for NINCO on this side of the pond, but MRC (http://www.modelrectifier.com) continues to be the US importer/Distributor for NINCO. If you have a specific question or problem that can't be answered by Kurt, Brian or Harry, that you feel needs MRC attention or action... I recommend you contact Don Boyce at MRC; I'm confident he will do what he can to assist.
Cheers,
Bob, NINCO1
ninco1

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale