[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Labor Day at HRW

Labor Day at HRW

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Labor Day at HRW

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, you guys are welcome..but it is us who thank all of you.

What a hoot of a time. Just a hoot.

Ken, glad you made it and hope to see you again soon.

Your cars run too good...come back and run them more often.

All the rest, thanks again for coming here and making it another great one.

And thanks to The General...she worked hard and it is because of her efforts behind the scenes that makes these events run so well.

You didn't think I had anything to do with it did you? :)

Tom is still tuning...I'm hitting the sack.

Thanks again all.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ListerStormGT » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Very cool, glad to see everyone had a good time. Then again its impossible not to have a good time at HRW. :clap:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am

Good morning fellow racers! Looks like another scorcher today, even after the thunderstorms last night. Cheater did you get enough beauty sleep? I know I did. Have fun again today, just wish I could have stayed. Have a safe trip home.

Harry thank you again for the hospitality, and all the things you and the General do to make events like this possible. Also thanks to all of the HRW sponsors that donated the freebies. In the words of my late wife, "It's just good". :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby youngster » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 am

HEY ALL YAA'LL; HOWDY From The Piney Woods of East TEXAS; I'm there in Spirit;
Keepin My EYEs Cast on Some to besure they Behave??? LOL I know better LOL
MY Tribe is In for the Holidays; Son was here Yesterday w/ His Lady; 3 Daughters and thier other Halfs staying til tommorrow; Ooop (forgot to drop down to next line OH Well;
YA'L Have A Great Time; I'll be checkin in; STAY SAVE;;;;;

HAPPY RACING
Youngster
youngster

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 am

We missed ya Rick..but we DID talk about you:)

Ok, few more pics...

JIm, Cheaterr and RazorJon do some old coupe racing while Footscoot tunes even more!

The scratchbuilt classic sprints in action. This guy Dave knows what he is doing.

Dave, Jim, and Cheater dicing it up with classics. Jim's MRRC Cheetah was the one to beat as well as Cheater's older Pastime Raceway resin.

Footscoot's really cool slot box.

Not bad eh?

Oh look, small cars in his box. Who knew?

Our Grandkids sneaking a peek at the action as well as sneaking the munchies :) Somebody said "No" to them about snacks outside...but in Papaw's world that word has no meaning :)

Speaking of snacking...Dave seems happy. "Did we drive all this way for a White Castle? I could have had that at Norb's!"

Little on the light side...but acceptable.

Cheater thinks they were fine.

Razorjon knows that spicey cheese dip, extra onions, and hot sauce are approved toppings.

Quite the food critic...but after a few bites he nodded in approval. I think it was a nod?

Yep...we raced a few :)

What a great time...thanks again all. If you ever want to witness this madness...just drop us a line :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ourwayband » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 am

Cool,cool,cool~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gentleman Norb » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Looks like a great time was had by all.
I missed being there Harry. But we get to do it at my place soon.
Looking forward to seeing you and Cindy again.
I to love the Sprint cars Dave built. He did a great job. No that he is retired he should have plenty if time to build more cars! ;)
See Ya!
Gentleman Norb
SlotCar Aristocrat

Postby dreinecke » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Awesome extra pics! Thanks!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RazorJon » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:43 pm

The Boss having a run with Jim

Cheater and Jim

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby KsRacer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 am

The grillin looks good, but when I see your tracks there would be no time to eat! :mrgreen: Probably would need an iv just to retain body fluids! :dance: I have got to get a wood oval that size, I was thinking about building mine off the Artin 4 lane on a 6 x16 table. I really want to get a fleet of H&R chassis and build some dirt cars. :D

Dave K.
KsRacer

Postby FootScoot » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Tony Diamond » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 am

Damn looks like a great time . sorry i had to miss it.. it had all the elements of an awesome weekend...
Good people....food.... and cars.
and to top it off Coffee and T-bones & Donuts. now I'm really kicking myself lol!!!!
Tony Diamond

Postby Junior » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 am

Another fun time at HRW HQ.
A big thanks to Harry and Cindy, can't say enough about their hospitality. The food was fantastic, can't believe I ate the whole steak and can never say enough about the slot burgers.
Always fun to to get together with everyone. Nice to meet FootScoot and glad Dave was able to make the trip.
A big thanks to all the sponsors, Chicagoland Hobbies, Cincyslots, SlotCarCorner. RMS Resin, and Slotcarplace and any others I might have missed.
I also found a new class to build, these cars looked so cool going around the oval.

Thanks again
Junior
Last edited by Junior on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby Junior » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 am

Junior
Shop Teacher

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale